Monday, January 16, 2006

Day not going good

Hey guys! My day isnt going good this morning. I dropped my cell phone in the sink(waste of taxpayers dollars), but im ok. I have so much to do today! I need to clean the house, give the cat and dog a bath... clean my car go to the Martin Luther King Ceremony and hopefully by then my day will start to get better.

I guess the cell phone was no longer meant for me. In other news, if you guys havent used turbotax online for your taxes do it! It is so good. I have used them for years and i love them. They check for errors and they directly deposit the cash into your account for about 40 bucks! Better than a hundred or two for rapid refun or whatever... So use them! I am going to get a nice refund ya know because of all of the donations and stuff i do during the year and i think ill donate some more when i get it. I also have to go and get the General a Air Force Flight Uniform. IF anyone comes across one for a dog let me know! :) AHHH the power of writing i feel better already! Now only if the air force will take it that i have dropped another cell phone in water that costs over 600 smackers! HMMM Now for all the people who signed a petition trying to get the blog shut down, i urge you to pick up your pens and petition that i am a nice guy and i dont need to be bitched out because i dropped a 600 dollar phone in the water! We have one signature.... ME!!!!!!! LOL Sorry... I can never stay in a sour mood for long...!

Well i guess i will go hop in the shower and take apart my phone while im in there. Maybe my manly skills will be able to fix it! Well i know it wont happen but im taking it apart anyway..


See yall later and the General says Hi too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Whistler71 said...

Hellooooo! Yeah, sorry to hear about your phone, was it one of those pda ones? Your day will get better I am thinking, as soon as you bathe dog and cat, especially if you bathed them together!! Think I had way too much coffee this morning..

8:59 PM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Bummer, don't you just hate when you do something like that? And, you don't have old age to blame it on...tough luck! ;)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home