Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Today was Rough

Heya guys, today was rough! We got up around 445 ran for 7 miles then headed to a army base about 2 hours away and worked with some TACP guys. I met an old friend named Eric there and we laughed and talked. Then we had to run 3 miles again and whew did i need that. I was so close to hurling while running, and when you do that you know your in shape :P After that we made it back to the base i went home took the General out for walk and we sat outside and watched the stars. He is actually a prettycool dog. Oh and speaking of the General. There was another yet controversial person who decides to leave arguementative comments on the blog(when will people learn that if you make a smart remark to me, then you will get one back!) about the General and us not keeping the dog and CAPS kid being a brat. Well ill tell you one thing. For a young girl being so young and tender and full of love, she deserves a dog. If i 100 dogs named General i would give them to military kids. Military kids and kids who have a parent gone all of the time can relate to it. They make a scarifice and as a loved one or a parent, there are some things that certain kids deserv. Not only kids, but families in General. So until you walk in a kids shoes in this generation who has a dad that has been to iraq and has had to read the papers and watch the news about soliders getting killed daily, then you should make a comment on being spoiled. As far as the dog goes, he is just the opposite of what you said. The dog has been very well mannerd, and he is friendly and he interacts well with kids. Now that this is out of the way, i took the General to the nursing home today and i took him to the VA hospital and we stayed for a bit. The elderly people really liked him. I wish that is country did more for veterans and the elderly people. I guess politicians think that they may never get old..lol

Well its off to bed now and i gotta take the General out for a Territory issue and we ar
crashing.. see ya

5 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Sorry your day was rough but at least you were able to reconnect with your friend Eric.

I bet the vets and the seniors got a kick out of General. He looks like a general...I bet he even 'struts'. Lol!

Glad you were able to laugh over at my place! :)

8:43 AM  
Blogger Whistler71 said...

Hey you, glad to hear all is well. I will have to agree with the treatment of the elderly folks, my grandparents raised me. I have taken my dog to a nursing home quite a few times.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Miss Sarah said...

(I accidentally posted this on the blog from the other day so you're getting the same comment twice! Sorry!!!)

You know, I'm glad that you addressed the "me" that has a hidden profile. It's one thing to post something to criticize someone/something, but to do it with a hidden profile!? Excuse my language but someone needs to grow a set of balls!!! It must mean that they have something to hide. God forbid you check out their blog and have something to say to them! People like that just irriate me!!!

As for the jogging--better you than me, I'd have been throwing up after the first 1/4 mile! :)

Glad to hear things are going well with the General! He sure is a cutie!!!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Miss Sarah said...

Hahaha!!! Hi "Me", no my comment was not directed at you at all. The "me" that left the message had their profile hidden and you are able to click on yours! Just wanted to make sure that you didn't think my comments were directed at you!!! :)

3:30 AM  
Blogger Mr. J Veitch said...

Hello what type of breed is your dog General? my dog is also called the General. I am not in the Army or anything it just suited the my dog as his name was Alfie when I got him. cheers, chat soon and all the best from James.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home