Friday, December 23, 2005

Got Off Early

hey guys, sorry that i havent been online to post much. I was kinda under the weather and it has been really bad. I only get sick once or twice a year. When it hits me, it hits be good. So i guess i will go to see my Grandmother and my mom and folks for x-mas and that will be that. I am so ready for the new year to come in i cant wait. Hopefully i can do something fun for the new year. Like fly to new york or paris...well maybe not but it sounded good! Well i gotta getto packing hope you guys have a merry x-mas

2 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Merry Christmas to you, also! It's the pits being under the weather at this time of year. But, I would say you are going to the best place ever for TLC! :)

11:48 PM  
Blogger wegrit said...

Have a great Christmas!!!

(And if you fly to Paris for New Year's, can you take me with you?!? I'm fluent in French. I would be a valuable asset!)

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home