Wednesday, December 28, 2005

christmas

Christmas was great. I had fun, and i even spent it with Katie. Things were ok and she wants to take things further. I decided that(but havent told her) that it would be best to keep things as friends because we have a awesome friendship. I dont want to hurt her but i must do it.

Aslo... two U.S. Apache helicopters collided in iraq over the holidays and one was dead. CAP said that he would find out who the pilots were and let us know. We all fly together and know each other well even if we are in differnt branches of the military. I hope that there families can be strong during this time of grief.

Well i will see you guys later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this soldier. It's always difficult to deal with death anytime, but especially around holidays.

I know when my brother died, I had been praying that he wouldn't die on my Dad's birthday, or our anniversary or my Mom's birthday, all of which are in the month of August. The Lord was so gracious, he died the day after our anniversary. However, he was buried on my Mom's birthday. *Sigh*

I'm glad you had a great Christmas and you have come to a resolution about your relationship with Katie.

Here's to a very blessed New Year in 2006! :)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home