Saturday, January 14, 2006

Fishing..The Homeless Guy and the General is gone

Hey guys.. well the General and I woke up around 630 and i decided to go fishing. On the way to the lake, i dropped the General off at CAPS kids house and then i had to go and eat some breakfast and on to the lake. Well i stayed there until about 1230 and i only caught two fish so i decided to come back home. I jumped in the shower started to clean and then i realized that i needed to go out to get some cleaning supplies for the bathroom. Well as i was driving, i saw this old guy with one arm holding a sign that said Hungry God Bless. That really kills me. I mean in this country we can help other countries and give money and aid to them, but we cant even help our own homeless people. So i detoured off to Burger King grabbed the guy a 5 piece chicken nugget and a water and i circled back around and gave it to him. Now this guy was really hungry. He walked over to me took the food, told me thank you, and by the time he got back on the sidewalk, he was through with the chicken nuggets. I said that i would go back and check on the guy tomorrow. I told CAP about it and he wants to try to help the guy too.

In other news, i am having a friend come down from New Orleans today and we are gonna go out and proabaly catch a movie and or sports bar or something. She is really cool and we have been friends for a long time, but she hates cats! SO now my cat and her will bump heads..lol
Oh and one more thing for the animal lovers. I guess its a question rather than a thing, but i have a problem. I live in a apartment now, and this unit seems to be lovers lane for cats. I have to hear cats well you know.. making babies all night long and it is anooying with all of the screaming and cat fights! IS there anythign taht i can do to fix this?

See ya

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Sarah said...

The General is gone? Define "gone". Gone to visit Caps kids for a while or gone-gone?

There should be more people like you out there. As soon as you said you saw a guy w/ a sign, I assumed you were on your way to buy a gift card--ya threw me for a loop!!! :) Good job tho! And I do agree with you--why is it that we can feed starving people in other countries but not take care of our own? Something I guess I'll never understand.

No clue on the cat thing... I know exactly what sounds you're talking about tho. Is your cat fixed? Oh, and as far as the chick not liking cats-- it's your cat and she doesnt' live there. She'll get over it, or maybe your cat will convert her into being a cat person, or making one exception!!! :)

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home