Sunday, January 01, 2006

Im In NY....having a blast..whooohoo

hey guys, I was in New York to see the ball drop! It was awesome We yelled and screamed and of course drank. I loved it. I heard that there was over a million people in times square. They had this rule that once you made it onto times square that you were sectioned off and you could not leave under any circumstances. That kinda sucked but it was for security reason. I had apple martinis and beer and some other drinks. I partied until 645am and it is 1018am now. I am kinda tired.

I am so thankful for everything, and im so glad to be here. There are so many people and families that i know that arent so happy. There were guys and girls that were lost in iraq. I made it. I guess i still have a purpose. There are so many guys that i know that had babies while i was in iraq and they are so quit and squishy! I love babies...

I am thankful foreverything.... i guess i will get some sleepcatch you guys later

3 Comments:

Blogger pumpkingal said...

Wow you had a great new year's. Which I had been there... I will actually be in New York in April. I can't wait I've always wanted to go.. Although I didn't find a date for new year's I had an awesome time! see ya...

3:54 AM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Of course you have a purpose! :)

Glad you had a fun time. That many people makes me squeemish at this age of my life. Lol! I don't mind groups but a million at once is a little daunting.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Haley said...

New Years is a time to start over.. A clean slate is there for us all and we should all take it.

Here's to a new fresh start for everyone..patch things up with old friends, meeting new friends and beginning a healthy, safe life.

Haley

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home