Sunday, October 09, 2005

Update/Videos

Heya guys,

I am posting you today...the day that the iraqi sunnis rejected parts of the consitution.-.. they are keeping me from coming home soon. :/ I wish they could get it right! I finally got a email that stated that i got a package from Wendy Williams(talk show host..For CAP) and i got a package from the lovely Holli G. WOO HOO! I am awaiting the pictures from the camera phone that shows Holli and Faith's pic on a Tee Shirt! I dont know if that was supposed to be a suprise or not, but for all of you people that dont know, all of the women on my blog are HOT!!!!!!!!! There are at least 40 guys(literally) who want Holli, and i tell them that even if i die in Iraq, they cant have her. Is that over protective, or is that just being a man. I mean.. they want mamma( guys) haley(about guys)Cassey(about)sto sto(about )(erin(about )...amber(about ) and the list goes on. I told all of the military guys that if they post on any of you guys blogs that they will have to deal with me....! IS that over-protective? Am i a hog?

Man today i risked my life yet again!
There was a Marine who was wounded outside of the battlezone, and i decided to suggest that i be lowered with a PJ(which u will see on a video in about a week) to rescue this Marine who was critacally wounded. Now this was foolish, but i guess we go to save the ppl that we dont know! I mean two lone Americans veruss all of damn me iraq! Man the things that i do! So we fast rope down with a CCT on the gunn on the helo and we fastrack it to the wounded Marine. Fighting Shit smelling streets, insurgents taking pot shots, and our own fire coming over our heads. We finally make it to the Marine, and hes in bad shape. His right arm is practially gone, and half his face looks like a pack of hamburger meat, but moving and bleeding. I assure him that he will be ok, and i really dont know if he will be ok or not! Then he proceeds to tell me that he cheated on his wife and has yet two fucking kids outside his marriage. Here i am in bumfuck egypt with a guy thats alive and blown to smitherines, and he wants to let his skeletons out of the closet with me. Yall know i hate cheaters... i didnt want him to die, but damn his suffering was nothing close to the amout of suffering that his wife will go through. Maybe Iraq will teach his ass not to cheat!
But is that a cruel punishment? Hell i dunno. All of these guys that have love, fuck it up, and here i am looking to be a good man and i have the short end of the stick!!! HEy i will posting a audio blog, so check it out

17 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Are we supposed to know where these audio/video blogs are??

And you know with women, you shouldn't have posted the number of men who wanted who vs. who.. LOL!!!

Where are all these other blogs?

And yes, that t-shirt was supposed to be a surprise.. Faith is wearing her "Miss Independence" outfit.

I'll still leave it as a surprise as to what Nate Nate sent you.

I saw that on the news about the Iraqi sunnis. :( I wish they could get it right too. Either way, you're going to come home SAFE! You have way too many prayers from so many people.. who you would never have found if it weren't for your blog. We think about/pray for you and your safety every single day.

Holli, Nate Nate & Faith

6:44 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

Haha. You are hilarious. You sound like you're in a relatively good mood. This is nice to hear.

Silly, silly.. you'll find someone. You will, just stop looking for love and it will find you. I don't know how this works, but it does, trust me.

Haley

9:25 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Wow. I can't imagine what your life is like everyday. I pray that you all are sent home soon. Enough is enough and perhaps if the government gets it together over there, than it will be sooner than later!
I get worried when reading that you went out on something you call dangerous. Everything you do is dangerous so if your calling it so, than it must have been beyond hairy.
I think when people are that blown apart, they have to absolve their hearts and hopefully, if they are lucky enough to make it, they will learn from it. Sometimes, I'm not so sure that happens. When people are scared or the shit has hit the fan, than they often are remorseful but forget when things are good again.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

Haha. I like your post the way it was before you edited. Haley

1:20 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Hey - I told him to edit it if everyone wasn't included.. NOT to leave something about me and remove the rest!! Maybe that's the kindergarten teacher coming out in me.. always try and include everyone and make them feel special. LOL!!

But at least, like he said - he is looking to be a good man (as evidenced with the corrections).. and that right woman is out there. Just not over in Iraq, and most definitely not.. well.. you-know-who.

I'm glad you all are have some sort of distraction sometimes. Whatever it takes to pass the time.

Be SAFE!!

Holli

2:21 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

MOM!

5:02 AM  
Blogger ME said...

Holli- Be patient the videos are coming :D Tell Nathan I said hi!

5:03 AM  
Blogger ME said...

Suz-Dont feel left out hun, i was typing really fast, and i didnt mention you. Btw, we were just talking about you! There is this guy over here by the name of pic 3, and his mom has lupas and he showed me letters and literature! My god you are awesome. I mean to go through something like that has to be something of its own, but to surive it is even better.
Love you!

5:06 AM  
Blogger ME said...

Haley- You know youre sexy, but the guys are still on your non matching bra and panties..lol

5:06 AM  
Blogger ME said...

acu-thanks for posting...ya know its not that mind boggling when i do it, but when i sit down and think about what i just did, it is actually suprising that i did not get killed!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Haley said...

I wonder if you'll ever let that go...

Haley

PS. I don't match..that's my personality..haha

5:08 AM  
Blogger ME said...

holli-Yes u told me to edit it...:P so i did

5:08 AM  
Blogger ME said...

okc nana- If i figured that Holli could deal with a good military man, i would try to date her, and Miss Non-matching bra and panties, but i dont think that they could take the ordeal of going through this(iraq) on a regular basis! I spoke with Santa Claus, and i told him that we had a 95% percent divorce rate! I think she is cool, and nate is well...territorial..haha and Faith should just get whatever she wants because shes cute and squishy!
Gnite

5:11 AM  
Blogger ME said...

Holli-Why are you yelling for your mom...she just is looking for your best intrests :D

5:12 AM  
Blogger ME said...

haley...
I have let it go, and im ok with my sexual frustrations... i just count sheep or something, but there are some guys who would pay me good money to print your picture out( i have been asked) and i refuse!! Call me selfish but nope they cant have it

5:29 AM  
Blogger Mama said...

ROFLMBO!!! You are so silly! I'm glad. You are an amazing man and like I've said before...the perfect woman for u is out there. Possibly in TX? Ok thats all I'll say.

It just figures that guy confesses to you! You are so selfless. You just jump on out there! God, when I read this stuff I'm holding my breath! ANd Britts wondering what the hell is wrong w/me so then I give her the toned down version...she's only 15.

As for the bouncy house..they love it! The thing is huge! Oh and Dallas won the game! YAY! Who's your team?

SLeep well! hugs!~M

5:43 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

go ahead...keep em all for yourself!!! You deserve it!! ;-)~

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home