Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Safe & Sound

Hey guys,

I am here, safe and sound. We have been on a kick ass mission(s) for the past few days, and i didnt get the chance to post like i have been. It has been sleep, ride shoot...sleep, ride, shoot. I got a chance to call Holli(because most of you are married, and im not gonna be a home wrecker and call you, and to that crazy person...you gave me your phone number and it was to the Sperm Bank for Dogs..lol which was funny.. I wont reveal your identity) and that was just that. I felt really bad that you guys were worrying about me and Holli cried. I dont like it when women cry. :( I did however get a chance to talk to ALiALiALi and Sto Sto. Now lets talk about Sto Sto for a min. I think she is cool and crazy(in a good way). I think she would be the type of person to laugh at you if you tripped and fell after asking you if you were ok. I only can gather this because she laughed at her sister when Faith started using crayons as a drawing board on her mommys walls. Now i feel the need to go to Holli's house and clean all of her walls to military standards.

Also, alot of enemy fighters have been fleeing our power and might. Quite a few have been killed. Some middle eastern cultures just do things differntly, even if it means giving up their life. Well i gotta run..

Oh P.S. Email me and i will send you a pic of an angel that someone sent to me. :P

8 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

a number to a sperm bank, eh? maybe she wanted to have your baby...that's classic..

9:35 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

Ok. Here's my email emmemace@swfla.rr.com I don't like not knowing if you're ok or not. I'm almost old enough to be your mama (well I would've been 15, but still) and you are my friend.

Glad you're fine and you should try yoga...takes away the stress...not like you have any. Hey! Could you just picture all of y'all over there doing yoga at the end of a long day? HA HA! GREAT IDEA! hugs and prayers!~mama

9:45 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Glad your safe. I worry about you too, even though I barely know you! (=

I would have never known that there was such a thing as a doggy sperm bank. I learn something everytime I visit.

Be safe.

11:16 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I told you not to blog that I cried!!!

~ Imma Kick Yo Ass Holli

Sperm bank for dogs? Don't tell Nate! The world can only handle one of him.

I'm glad you are safe.. even if my walls are now green - small price to pay to not worry about you.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

Hey hey.

I read Holli's blog about you. I mentioned on my comment that I was thinking about you today on my lunch break.. I was looking up at the sky and wondered what the sky looked like in Iraq for you. I imagined it to be pretty dreary. I am releived to hear that you are okay. Because I am not a mom yet, I didn't get too excited about you not blogging..but I was beginning to wonder, I will be honest about that.

I'm sure you're pretty busy these days..but I just have a hard time not wondering if you're okay each day.

Anyways, like we always say..stay safe and take care of yourself.

Haley

1:41 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Glad to hear your Ok! I would love to see that angel picture, oh, and God Bless YOU! kellip@comcast.net

6:43 AM  
Blogger wegrit said...

Wow. I never knew that sperm banks existed for dogs. You learn something new every day. This is actually the best thing I've learned all week!

Anyway, glad you're safe and sound!

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geesh, makes us mom's worry! I was pretty relieved to hear you are OK!

Please try and rest as much as you can, when you can.

I would love to see the pic (swtpeach499@aol.com) though I never got the last pic (of the roadside bomb) you were suppose to send out??

And though I would love to talk to you on the phone, you are right.. I am not sure my husnband would quite understand that. He barely gets my little blogging family relationship =) But he should know me by now.. I have formed many friends via the net.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home