Saturday, September 24, 2005

Doing Better

Hey guys


Sorry for not posting as usual. Internet connection has been up and down. I have talked to Haley, and wegrit. They are pretty cool about emailing me on a regular basis. In other news, my days and nights have been filled with pretty easy days and nights. Not alot of fire fights, but more of picking up injured and dead comrades. I hate that. We have had quite a few die by these roadside bombs that some of you have seen.(Awesome video huh. If you havent seen it lemme know and ill email it). I hear that my british friends are having trouble in basra, and we may have to go over there and help out. If anyone hasnt been watching the news, the british rescued some of there own soldiers who were wrongly arressted by the govt over there and they govt has rebelled against the soliders. Sigh... We are over here bustin it, and fuckers arent glad about anything. Pray for the brits!!! Also in other news(do i sound likea reporter) the ex sent a care package for me and my buddies to my forwarding location where the packages are sent, and i emailed my buddy and told him to return it to sender ASAP!!!!! I wouldnt eat anything from her if it was the last piece of grub on earth. WTH would make her think that i would eat that when she is hurt and mad and sad and anything else. Oh hell no!!


Well i gotta go get my ankle checked on

SEE YA

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for all our men (and the brits) fighting. Stay safe and good for you for sending back the package! =D

10:08 PM  
Blogger ME said...

were u able to open it up erin?

12:09 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

um - i didn't get an email????

eh hem.

hope your ankle is okay.. hope you're okay. be safe.

1:01 AM  
Blogger ME said...

sorry holli.. ill send it right out

1:14 AM  
Blogger Haley said...

Well that was quite big of you to have sent it back. I still haven't seen this video you speak of.

Haley

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew, I thought I was the only one being left out of the "loop"! No, no email here.

Hey, when do we get to see a pic of YOU?

7:20 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

yes, i'm glad you had the balls to return the care package.. the ali/holli/faith/nana/santa/sto sto care package, however - better not be returned. or you will get coal in your stocking.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

ahh, erin. Valid point you make....We all let you see US..now it is your turn my dear.

Haley

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home