Monday, October 03, 2005

Kids&Women

HEy...


I am blogging yet again! I fucking hate rpgs, and guess what freakin three were fired at me. Thanks to our pilots, we made it to the ground safely this afternoon. My god...how much do we have to go through to actuallly gain a sense of normaalcy within this hellhole. As we are flying out, the CAP(read from prev posts) plays a song from a guy named Kem, or Kemi with a song a entitled I cant stop loving you..sigh.. what a song to think about. As i get about 10 feet i nthe air i start to wonder how and why i am actually here in iraq. This shit is bigger than Vietnam, and it means something. I had a sniper, which doesnt usually ride with us upon the helo, and he was hitting "targets while moving" and i thought that was impressive. I dunno...i love yall and i hope you guys can havea good day. I am dead tired im hittin the sack for a few

7 Comments:

Blogger ME said...

Suz- CAP is a weird kinda guy sometimes..lol

5:50 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

Nana's right. you're there for a reason and you are becoming a stronger better man b/c of it. I'm glad you and the others got back safe. Thats another day down, and one more closer to getting back to your home. Get some rest. Sleep well.

6:43 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I can't imagine being able to handle being shot at but you do what you have to do and suck it up. I have SO much admiration and respect for you. I talk to my husband about your blog regularly because you have a powerful message you bring to all of us safe and sound back here.

Please stay safe. Even though I don't know you, I worry about you and wish for your safety every day.

You will find yourself a kick-ass woman that LOVES YOU and respects you and it will be worth the wait, I just know it.

Nighty-night and sleep tight

7:04 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I like you ending a post about getting some rest.. that makes me - happy. Maybe despite it all, you can have some sweet dreams.

Hugs,

Holli, Nate Nate & Faith

9:40 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

I feel for ya. And I'm sorry you have to be there.. and wonder why you're there.

But thanks for being there.. like wegrit said.. For us to be able to do the regular things we do..

Haley

11:28 PM  
Blogger Mommy & Ali said...

WOW!!! I can't believe that I actually got to talk to you!!!! It was so wonderful to hear your voice. By the way, you have a very nice voice...My whole family has been touched. You are a true inspiration and something for all us to be proud of. I hope you got some sleep. Sleep deprevation can cause serious crazy thoughts in our heads and I don't want you having ANY more "crazyness". We all hope and pray for your happiness and most of all a safe return home. We all look forward to hearing from you SOON! May God bless you and all who surround you.

Hugs & Kisses-
Sto Sto, AliAliAli, Santa, OKC Nana

5:39 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

you are truly amazing...i have to say that i know not one person in iraq...it is a realy eye opener to read even a fraction of what is going on over there

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home