Sunday, October 02, 2005

I Saw Another Stupid Episode Of Over There


Hey guys,....


I saw yet another stupid episode of "Over There". This time, there was a scene of a crazed medic, who goes crazy, becomes a hostage, and gets 3 people killed in the process. What the fuck are these hollywood assholes thinking. This really upsets me. Just as i am watching this from fucking Iraq, the insurgent fucks are gaining new ideas to try these dumb "hollywood tricks" on soliders over here. Jesus i wish that damn show would just go off. The only thing in the show that i agreed with is when there was guy over here that was being cheated on by his girlfriend at home. Now that one thing you guys can relate to, if you guys have forgotten. Btw that chic emailed me and stated that she wanted me to "consider" waiting on her when her boyfriend cheats on her again, and she is scared to post on the blog because i have a mob of angry women on here thats just waiting to eat her alive! HA! I never looked at you guys that way, but it was funny to read it! Hey if you can people...keep her cheating, lying, manipulating ass away as far as you can! If you ever see her post, please tear her a new asshole. Also, my squadron had the chance to come home for about three weeks, and we all decided to stay. Yea, it may sound crazy, but we are trying to leave this place. Also we launched a big time battle against the enemy the other day, and it was the first time in a long time that i actually saw kids get mowwed down by helo gunfire and .50 bullets. Sheesh.... its a shame when you have kids and women and children pointing guns at you. I mean i actually hesistated before i pulled the trigger for once(bad mistake) and had a quick flashback, but i resorted back to the same ole stay safe come back home routine. I rarely ever miss, and i know that out of 300 shots fired i made direct contact with 296 of them. Nothing to brag about, but something to think about. I am sitting here upon a helo, 1000+ enemy fucks are running around uncoordinated, and im trying to take care of them so that they wont take care of my buds;some that i know and some that i dont! We had few casualties which was good, but after awhile its like war is war is war is war is war. To actually pull the trigger on a .50 is a thing man/women. Once that trigger is pulled, there is no coming back. There is no... Im sory that bulllet wasnt meant for you. It done! Sealed. In the Bag. As i rode today, 4 members of my squad got served with divorce papers. How fucking sweet is that. Not only do you have to deal with iraq, but you get served papers for divorce while in iraq? Why is it that a lady/female cant have enough decency to just keep on cheating and making you feel as if you are king of the world, and divorce your ass when you get back home in once piece and take everything you have ever worked for? Is that so hard for a Solider/Airman/Seaman/Marine to ask for. You have to be the lowest scum on earth to do some stuff like that. I come to understand that people in general just dont care about the everyday well-being of people. Its sad that people can and will do certain things just to gain self-worth. Once you gain this self worth, who are you fooling? Who are you kidding? Its like you can lie to me, but you cant lie to god, so whats the use of lying? Its like my Buddy from 3 doors down says..... Im not trying to be somebody im just trying to be somebody else.. this life im living dont you know me . Why is it that people have to cheat? Why do kids have to pick up guns not knowing the consequences. I mean... If anyone is reading this, i want you guys to do a little assignment for me. I want you to go to your nearest shooting range and look at a .50 cal bullet. Look at the one for a hand gun, and magnify that bullet by 3.5 times and you know what im talking about. Or look on the net at a .50 bullet. Think about shooting a kid who can barely hold this gun up. I am more than your expert marksman, i am Hawk! Now im bragging, but i can shoot the knot off of your g-string that ties in the back without shooting you. I mean... i practice... I have to shooot from far far distances away, and when i ride in the Hmmv, I have to shoot up close and personal. BUt to actually see someones face when they are shot is a memory etched in my brain forever. After i nuetralize an enemy, i always say "forgive them lord for they know not what they do." I also ask forgive myself because i hate taking a life or contributing to taking a life. It is like a bottomless pit. Ya know you people out there in the world who have a good man or a a good woman, and you are fucking over them, STOP! If you wanna fuck over someone, come over here...theres plenty to go around. If i could have a good female companion while in iraq(with a 85% divorce/seperation rate) i think that i could function more. Its hard being lonely over here in Iraq. And just to set the record straight if any of you readers are sitting there with your husbands and wives, noooo im not asking your wife to leave you and come to me... :) I just want you to cherish what you have 100% EVERY DAY. I want a good woman sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, but i keep geting the bad apples off the tree. For you people who have the good apples, keep em. I know that there are some good single apples on my blog today, and even though ONE of them may not wear matching bras and panties...hey shes still good! So cherish what you have. Every time that the helo comes up in the air, i never know what is gonna happen. The Enemy is fucking nuts! I heard of a story about a solider trying to have sex with a iraq girl, and she had razor blades in her vagina. :/ Luckilly, he didnt succeed, but man oh man oh man. I am not the "hey lets play with myself kinda guy", but i would versus being served razor blades in a cooch in iraq. I mean what is the world coming too? Who in there right mind would walk around like that? I just cant see non matching Haley doing that. Sorry for using you as an example, but whatever i think i write. Email me if yo uwant that ommitted. I mean i am sick(so the marines say). Me and my squad are gonna stay over here and pass up a invite to come home! The paperwork was submitted, and im sure it will be approved. The AF Joint Chiefs of Staff put in a word for us AF guys to come home for good, but we will wait a lil longer. There is alot of work to be done in this ravaged place. People are getting beheaded daily....soliders and airman are dying, and children are being put into situations in which they shouldnt! If you guys know of any single sexy women, pass em my way! I would write more, but my Lt. is gonna press send email if i write one more line....


bye

P.S. Thats all the letters and shit i get from you guys...thanks a bunch! Sto Sto tell AliAliAli i said hi! The next time i call Holli, im gonna tell her to call AliAliAli.. I wanna talk to her

6 Comments:

Blogger Haley said...

Hey. It's cool that you used my name..and you are right I don't do the razor blade thing. There's just something about that..that makes me want to THROW UP. haha

I don't agree with women sending over the divorce papers..it's like they don't even care what this will do to a man.. his confidence, his self worth..Everything he needs in order to survive in Iraq. I think it's so that the women don't have to feel guilty, so they send papers..WHY the fuck would anyone do such a thing. There's a lot of ugly in this world. And I can't understand it either. That's the problem..we never will understand it.

Yeah you do need a good woman. Too bad I'm in Canada, or I'd look you up. My sister tried that long distance stuff, it doesn't work in the end.

Your "mob of angry women" are all here for you, as much as that doesn't sound comforting, I hope it does. Haha. We are all thinking about you and even though we can't be "yours" we can be your friend and listen to everything that you have to say about this.. Vent, let it all out, because we're all listening. I know I am.

Haley.

Ps. I am sorry to hear about the young children that don't even have muscles strong enough to hold up a gun shooting at you. I'm sorry to hear that this war has come to that. And I'm sorry that you have to shoot them. You have to, and you have to let go, as soon as you do.. Let go of the memory and don't let it haunt you..
Easier said than done..but Just remember.. I'm here to listen, whenever you need to talk. Just like a girlfriend would be. Just I'm cooler than a girlfriend because I am not high maintenance. hehe.

7:02 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I know it would be easier if you had someone loving and loyal waiting for you at home and I'm sorry you've gone through the opposite.. and I'm sorry that some people just don't have the decency to know about appropriate timing when someone is out there putting their life on the line - that is just.. well it makes me want to vomit. I don't get it - all these crazy women lately.. although, I'm sure anyone would tell you - there are just as many crazy men.

At least you have your friends out there to support you right now - and they are with you. And we're all with you (even though we aren't physically there) from a distance. And maybe just a bunch of friends is what you need to get you through this right now, rather than someone messing with your mind.. you have enough messing with your mind already.

As always, you are in my thoughts.. and Haley - I'm really glad you wouldn't do the razor blade thing. I would be extremely disappointed, to say the least. :)

I guess I better figure out how to do 3-way calling on my cell phone if I'm going to call AliAliAli.

Sto Sto and Nana haven't been able to check the blog because a storm knocked out their internet, but I think they got it all fixed.

Be okay.. just take care. And I'm so sorry for everything that is piled on top of everything else. I'm with Haley - sometimes when it just gets to the breaking point - just let it all go.. that's all you can do.

War isn't pretty, people can be ugly.. you just do what you gotta do and know that we're praying for you to make it back here.

I'll talk to you soon.

Holli, Nate Nate & Faith

8:52 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

Amazing. That some women can be so callous as to send div papers over to freakin Iraq. Y'all don't need stuff from home to stress over. Y'all need to be supported and lifted up. There is someone out there for you. I don't know who or where, but you'll know it when u find her. And she will be a very fortunate woman.

I don't know how you do the work you do, but I am extremely glad you are so good at it! Its what is keeping you and the others alive and what is going to make the world a better place. Know that I am so happy to be one of your "mob of angry women" friends...And we pray for u every single day. You and JC and all the others...~mama

11:33 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

Oh! And I finally heard the 3 Doors Down song! I love it!

6:04 AM  
Blogger wegrit said...

I wanted to post this last night at 3:30 am when I staggered home from the bar, but it wouldn't let me because of maintenance or something:

There is nothing more sobering than coming home from a night of drinking and pool with the boys to read your posts. It's just another reminder that while we play and think nothing of our galavanting around town, you're being shot at so that next weekend, we can do it all again.

Despite the fact that I'm a Canadian living in the States and I hate the fact that the US is at war in the first place, you have no idea how grateful I am to you for the sacrifice you're making every day so that my friends and I can shoot pool without worry. I admire the hubris of those who volunteer themselves to the cause.

This good woman thanks you a million times for risking your life to keep ours safe.

7:17 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I won't be blamed for Nana losing her mind. It wasn't me - I was the good baby.. remember???

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home