Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Lone Jackass Has Been Killed by Me :)

Hey guys how are you...


I am here, in iraq and its actually cool tonite. It is only 105 degrees and jeez i like that. I had an intresting last flight! I killed a jackass. No it wasnt the usual enemy asshole, it was the lone Donkey that was waiting on a convey to come through and try to blow them to smitherines. All of you PETA people and Human Rights people that will likely send my blog to FOXNEWS...KISS MY ASS! I am not talking about the faithful guys that help my crew and i make it over here...those critics know who im talking about. They are the ones who email me and they have yet to have enough balls to post on my blog... anyhow.... I got in the helo today to pick up a sick iraqi boy(we just provided security) and fly him back to get some much needed medical attention. So as i climb into the helo, i ask about the song of the day..and its Tupac Shakur "changes"..it was differnt but hey it was ok. Here i have a country ass pilot, a ghetto co-pilot navigator, multi-cultural prankster(me), and the choir boy trio listening to Tupac!! HA! Sorry if you dont find that funny, but little things like that make us laugh in iraq. Back to the story... So up up up and away we go and CAP(country ass pilot) decides to play by doing daring moves in the air which i hate, and then he levels off and we go and provide relief for the guys on the ground and continue the misson at hand. Well as we are flying i see about 6 donkeys about 40 feet apart in the distance andwe are moving fast and i make the decison to yell IED on the ground..CAP slows and pauses a bit, making the helo feel like a bowl of jello, and i unload the .50 cal on the donkey and everyone gets all apeshit with me for killing the donkey! Nothing happened.. CAP yells why the hell did you kill the donkey? What the fuck did he do to you from up here? I yell back to CAP(through a headset) that donkeys arent just standing around the desert without there owners positoned along the roadway for nothing. I assured him that if there werent any IEds on the donkeys that i would provide the family with more donkeys even if had to pay for them out of my own check. He let me go on my hunch, and i unloaded the .50 on the second donkey and nothing happend. The CBT(choir boy trio) are looking at me as if i have some thing against donkeys, and im like trust me bro. So i get to the third donkey and unload the .50 and BOOM! Then there are smallers but bigger explosions after that and all of the donkeys are dead within a instant! We all let out a yell, and fly on fast and hard with adrenaline pumping and alot of hey sorry bro, or sorry man, or you did that one G. Sheez I know a out of place jackass when i see one. Anyhow we fly to our loc and pick up the boy with assholes taking pot shots at out guys on the ground, and another helo's gunner...Ace took him out quick fast and in a hurry. We flew back, the kid was dropped off, and these guys cant quit calling me the jackass killer! Hey but i saved some Americans life today and im proud...

See ya

8 Comments:

Blogger Haley said...

Wow, good for you on that one. You must feel really great about yourself, knowing you saved some lives.

Haley

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who would have thunk? Donkey's? Geesh they us anything eh? YEA for saving some lives! Good J-O-B!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Mama said...

No wonder they call you Hawk! Good job! Donkeys, huh? Unbelievable...

Here's hoping for a boring day for you once in a while...

Be careful!~m

7:31 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I didn't know a thing about donkeys as bomb holders....makes sense but sheesh! The only thing I've heard about are those grandmas that swallow balloons of drugs to smuggle into the country.

Way to go on saving lives, that has to feel good. Be safe and take care!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

Awww, I love reading about Holli when she was a baby..that's so cute. And StoSto, she sounded like a handful. ( I would've thought the opposite..hehe)

Sounds like the best poppy..haha, I kept spelling.. "poopy.."

Haley

10:07 PM  
Blogger wegrit said...

Yay pre-emptive strikes!!! Good eye! (I feel like a baseball coach here!)

Anyway, donkeys? Wow. Urban warfare at its finest I suppose.

10:34 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Well, I know Karen reads this blog (although she never comments because she hasn't set up an account yet) immediately thought - Holli the PETA freak is going to go ballistic.. because Karen and I have gone round and round about PETA. :)

Anyway, you saved lives.. you knew what you were doing. It makes me sad that innocents get caught in the middle.. but I would rather read about some donkeys blowing up than have something happen to you or any of our other guys over there.

I guess it's a good thing you knew to blow up the donkeys - or someone might have lost their husband/father/brother/friend.. I'm just sorry. For all of it. Do what you gotta do to come home in one piece.

Hugs,

The good baby -

Holli

:)

11:37 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

HA!! I got an email from Karen (I'm commenting for her until she sets up her darned blog) and she DID think immediately of me when you brought up the crazy animal-rights people!!

She needs to set up her blogger account so she can comment herself.. because I know her well wishes are with you too.

Hugs,

Holli

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home