Thursday, September 22, 2005

thanks

Hey guys, thanks for all of your help.. as you can see i have deleted the posts and for all of you who are wondering, no im not gonna take her back at all. I was firm about the decision from the start, but i love to get other people POV(point of view).


Well, actually it has been pretty stable in iraq(for me) lately. I have flown quite a few times and i have only have the pleasure of seeing an abundance of dogs having sex on the ground..hmm go doggies maybe? Anyway..you guys rock and thanks alot. I have to go and eat some good ole USMC GRUB :/ They arent bad chefs at all, but i want damn Chik Fil A. Sigh :D Anyway

5 Comments:

Blogger Mama said...

We love Chik filA! We prob eat there as much as u do tho! Glad I could make u laugh w/the kids' pic...ANd so happy things are calm(relatively) for u.

How's your ankle?~m

8:17 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Yes, you most certainly need 16 chicken nuggets!!!

Glad you're safe.

night (we're off to nap after surgery.. I'm beat)

9:06 PM  
Blogger wegrit said...

mmmm...chik-fil-a. Now I want some too!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

Ohh well I am glad to hear that we all could help. Your welcome. Haha, man I have to go post a new blog because MAN OH MAN was I drunk. ANyways, glad you got rid of her letter, proves you're getting on with it. Good to see.

Haley

12:52 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Mmmmm. Chik-Fil-A.

Also, SO GLAD you let her go. Good choice.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home