Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Couldnt Resist

Hey guys! Sorry for not writing for so long........I did some stuff against the advice of my friends....I went to my CO(Commander) and wanted to be put back on the helo.....well the CO sent me back to the Doc, who said no no no no no, and then finally said yea if i could run on it! Well I ran, and jesus it hurt like hell....it was crazy! I ran and got cleared, but i have to wear this ankle proctective fit and its really uncomfortable, but its soft and fits down in my boot. Well not even 2 hours after that, i got what i wanted... i got the call to head out and up and up we went....i was happy, but unaware of what was going on.... My buddies looked shocked, but relieved that i was back so fast, and they briefed me via paper of our mission... A Civilian Contractor crew was pinned down by about 40 "hard-nosed enemy forces" and they wanted air support. As we were flying fast, low and stealth-like, i rememberd that i was back i nthe action, and i re-focused my mind, and i remembered that someone wasnt coming home....siggh..war...Well the capt. said point and load em Hawk...show em what they were missin...:/ Well i did as iwas intructed and we came close to the site, and the capt started unloading the big guns from the helo, and i started un loading the .50, and the pjs saw a contractor go down and wanted it, but it was too hot...bullets were flying mortars were going off, and these guys were pinned down... Well the Navy bird comes in..flys by and radioes that they were more than 30 or 40 and im sure he switched freqs and radioed back to the ship to let them know that he was gonna drop it and after signaling for the all clear, he dropped em and kinda did a few more fly bys and off within the iraqi wind he went.... well after shit settled down a bit, the pjs were lowered to the civilians..we assed the situation for security reasons and extracted the crew and the CC's. Hes gonna make it, but damn thats the price of war! I guess he really earned his 1500 per day! Yes, he makes that much at minimum...its crazy... So we made it back they secured the cc, and well they raced for cookies, but i lost due to the ankle...that sucks...they ate all of it but a lil bit and gave me a crumb! A freakin rat would have been mad at that crumb...oh well lol it was funny...

Also i spoke with the baby sitter of HOLLI and she was funny, and i also talked to the ex gf..lol she not only found my blog, but she begged and pleaded with me to take her back, and i did something very very very very intresting... I told her that it was up to my blogger family, and if they thought that it was a positive strategic move for me, then i would take their opinons(my blogger family) into consideration and go from there.. so i will post her letter to me, but i warned her that most of yall are women, and yall prolly would tear her another asshole, and that i prolly would have the most hits on that subject than any other one..lol She didnt listen so imma post it now...see ya

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama said...

OOOOOOOOOOk. You go with your gut on that 1. I'm not touching that post. I think Miss H about said it all, Erin too. Now don't you go throwing yourself back in the line of fire(still injured) b/c you're antsy and can't sit still! And if you *are* gonna go back to work, you sure don't need bs clouding your judgement!(not that you are that unprofessional) You know you better than anyone else, what do you think you need and deserve? Go with your gut. I could go on but I won't. You take care of you!~m

8:23 AM  
Blogger Mama said...

Oh and another thing....TMI!Please. You didn't need to hear all that. If the man I love ever said that to me, it would be the last thing he said.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home