Tuesday, September 20, 2005

jus something from a friend

Hey guys


I spoke with a personal friend from the states...he is the lead singer in 3 doors down, and he sent me the lyrics to this...jus read em... love yall...

P.S. Heya to Haley Sto Sto(someone thinks you are hot) and ali ali ali :D

Wegrit i havent a email from u recently...slacker :P

Momma.... I think you can handle 10 kids :D

Holli..... jesus i owe you:D


see ya


p.s ps i tried to call santa claus of iraq, but he didnt answer ill try back one more time!



hope you’re doing fine out there without me‘Cause I’m not doing so good without youThe things I thought you’d never know about meWere the things I guess you always understoodSo how could I have been so blind for all these years?Guess I only see the truth through all this fear,And living without you…And everything I had in this worldAnd all that I’ll ever beIt could all fall down around me.Just as long as I have you,Right here by me.I can’t take another day without you‘Cause baby, I could never make it on my ownI’ve been waiting so long, just to hold youAnd to be back in your arms where I belongSorry I can’t always find the words to sayBut everything I’ve ever known gets swept awayInside of your love…And everything I had in this worldAnd all that I’ll ever beIt could all fall down around me.Just as long as I have you,Right here by me.As the days grow long I seeThat time is standing still for meWhen you’re not hereSorry I can’t always find the words to sayEverything I’ve ever known gets swept awayInside of your loveAnd everything I had in this worldAnd all that I’ll ever beIt could all fall down around me.Just as long as I have you,Right here by me.And everything I had in this worldAnd all that I’ll ever beIt could all fall down around me.Just as long as I have you,Right here by me.


:d

6 Comments:

Blogger Mama said...

Hey! 1st of all, when you say 'I got hurt' and you're in Iraq, whats the thing that comes to mind?! So on that note, glad you twisted your ankle and didn't get shot! But, hope it heals soon b/c they hurt!

We love 3 doors down! It that new or still being worked on?

What happened to the video? Did u ever get it figured out?

Hope you feel better quickly...

oh, and forget about someone like that, you deserve better! ~m

5:34 AM  
Blogger Haley said...

Hey. I think that song sucks. Just because I miss having someone love me, and miss me when I am not there. But it is a really nice song, once I read it again.

I can't believe how casual you are..when you say you're friends with the lead singer of 3 Doors Down. Haha, that's so awesome. Tell him I said hello..just because it'd be cool to tell people that. haha. "I said hey to 3 doors down through a friend the other day." Yeah I really love their music..every song. Especially "be like that"..

And thanks to that "somebody" who said we were hot. That's kind.

Haley

6:13 AM  
Blogger wegrit said...

Awesome!

Sorry I've been deficient in my e-mails. I promise I'll be better later in the week. I've had kind of a crazy life lately.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe hugs! You don't need to worry yourself over someone like that. If she says she loves you, then she would not be sleeping with ANYONE, ex or not!

Great song.. I love 3 Doors Down.

Stay safe out there!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Mama said...

Hey! Beitt says when she was falling asleep last nite she heard the song on the radio!

12:44 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Poppy is going to talk to you - he was just on a roller coaster with AliAliAli!!!

Wait - you owe me and Sto Sto is hot?? I'm confused - LOL!!

:)

I can't wait to move on to the next post.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home