Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Update on CC Girl and other things

Ok yesterday started off as a good day. One of the pararescueman had abirthday today and we decided to let him go where he wanted to go for his birthday and we would pay for it. Well he decided that he wanted to go to the SaltGrass steakhouse and well we went there. We had to dress today in our desert BDU's and people assumed that we were fresh out of iraq, and we told them that we were fresh, but not freaking i still have the iraqi sand in my eyes fresh. Well anyway we were talking and the managers decided to give us all of our meals for free and we said whoo hoo. Now we usually dont accept free stuff, but this guy was persistent. He even pulled up a chair and wanted to know about iraq, and so did a few other tables. It was like we were Kevin Costner or Leonardio Di Caprio..lol Anyhow the manager finally left us and we ate and talked and drank some beer. Well since we didnt pay for anything, we decided to take him out elsewhere. So we were like hmm..where do we go, where do we go. So we decided to take him to the outlet mall which was ages away and he got some really cool stuff, and so did i. It was fun. While we rode back home, we got to thinking about the time he farted in the helo and with massive amounts of stinky air we could still smell his rotten ass, and how CAP threw water on me while i was sleeping.. :D Those were the days...

Now on to CAP he is going through a time with his wife and the divorce and it is getting crazy! For all of you guys who have been reading, and for the ones who havent.. i encourage you to read so you can understand this. A while back i told you guys about our trip home and how CAP didnt tell anyone that he was coming home, and he walked through the door to find his wife naked on webcam doing somethings..LOL. Well since they are going through the divorce and apparantly he took a picture of her naked with his Camera Phone for evidence, she says that she was looking up female problems online and she was checking herself just as a woman does for lumps in her breast. Now i dont mean to get gross on here, but i doubt that women check there vaginal region while on webcam for health reasons with a big sex toy lingering close by. UGH! I feel so sorry for CAP's daughter. She is the sweetest baby and her mom does and says the craziest things. There are some people who cant have kids, and she has kids and doesnt want them! WoW....

Now on to CC girl... Well CC girl and I are still friends and i chose to keep it that way because she lied to me about some things, and well this goes back to reading my blog from the beginning... I hate being lied to, and especially by a woman. SOrry ladies who read this but its true. I can brag and say that i am a good man(one of the few left) who doesnt hit,cheat,steal,disrespect and i still like flowers and mushy stuff too. I asked her if she had ever been married, and she told me no, and in reality she was going through a divorce, which makes her MARRIED and i dont do the MARRIED thing. I would feel horrible right now if we did the big thing!!! So i told her that we will remain friends and that was that..

In other news i have a friend that i constantly keep in contact with by the name of Katie. Her whole name is mary kate, but she hates that lol. Anyhoo we have been friends since 7th grade. I can remember while we were in highschool and she was really short then(not now she has grown some inches) i got on my knees and danced with her at her prom because she was listening to my belly sounds when we slow danced. She has been a great friend. She is somewht affliated with the military and she has been there with me through thick and thin. Because i am in special operations and im on the go so much, i have given her power of attorney attimes, and she has taken care of my bills and i was there for her when she had a miscarriage at 7 months. It was a really hard time for her and she suffered from that depression after baby thing. I never understood that, and i would like some personal input on it if it has happened to you. Now she is over(for the lack of better words) the depression and she has been trying to tell me something for like 6 years now, and she could never muster up enough balls to just say it. I would always hound her about saying it, and she would never give in until recently. I just told me that she has had a crush on me for years but she was too afraid to tell me. She told me that she is happy when she is around me or when i just call her and she wants to take it further. :/ For what felt like an eternity, i just held the phone.... and i said oooooooooooook. She told me that she was embarrassed, and this was the first time that she has ever been embarrassed in front of me and i was like yeah... hell i have seen you in your bra and undies before when you were like really sick and i took care of you. She said well get back to me and let me know what you think....
now i am confused like hell, but i like her as well and she does make me feel great and all of that good stuff, and i love her too. I have the kinda love for her that would allow me too sleep i nthe same bed without anything sexual going on, or to buy her flowers and candy(which i have sent for absoloutly no reason) for many years. Speaking of flowers and candy i tallied up the total amount of money spent on her since i have known her and it was freaking out of this world. I am not ashamed of it, but i have bought alot of gifts and trinkets for her. It is somewhere near 4 grand. From bracelets in germany to little hats from pakistan to cards and letters and stamps and clothes. She was the only girl that i ever picked out clothes for and i got cursed out because i got her like clothes that were too big for her hehehe... well if you have any suggestions please let me know.. see ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home