Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Cold Nights

Well its a cold night in Mckinney. IT is wild. I am here in Mckinney, not in iraq... and im tired. I always see my self looking at the cars as we ride by them. I had the privledge of standing in line behind a middle eastern guy. I found myself checking him out for explosives while in a line in te USA. That is something. Suz told me today that the hostages were killed or some news service said that they were killed. When i was in iraq i tried to tell people that force feeding democray to the iraqis is like trying to keep a suicide bomber from blowing up innocent people. It just wont happen. Iraq is just a place that wont be violence free for at least 15 years. *disclaimer* That previous statement doesnt reflect the views of the United States Air Force. Its sad that i have to put a disclaimer up, but i have too. I contemplated blogging about it, but i decided that it correlates with Cold Nights. Well some bloggers decided to get together and ban together to attempt to get me punished due to my writings opn my blog because ppl said that i was too graphic and the "american people" werent ready for what i was saying. These person(s) got enough people to stop reading my blog(which is bullshit) and they sent a petition to the Special Operations Command In Florida. Well of course a staff sgt got it and he passed it on to a Tech Sgt who Passed it on to a Lt who passed it on to a Maj who passed it on to a Lt. COl who passed it on to the three star general. They called me today and they thanked me for my service as a Combat Controller, and they told me about the persons and showed me the email of the lady who originated it. I laughed and the General laughed and called the woman a crazed woman out to disrupt the freedoms of americans. So i didnt get in trouble, but all the peopel who used to blog on my blog have stopped because they listened to one lady who lied and has them all fooled. I guess thats just how it is. Actually i got a praise from the General for doing a good job and following the protocol as far as blogging goes... So lady(you know who you are) KISSS MY FUCKING ASS!!!!

I am a goood person, and i love what i do and noone will make me stop performing my job for my country. It especially wont be some overly paranoid woman who tried to attack my Career. It is not only the lady its every ass who signed(e-signed) there name on the "petition". Yall can kiss my ass too! Now go and tell that to the General.

Also i got a number to the animal rights ppl and i should start working a a local animal shelter(volunteer) heling animals find homes!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Well i gotta head to bed..nite

4 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I'm glad it all worked out in your favor. Because f***ing crazy-ass psycho bitches should never win. I've got a few other choice words for her, but I'll keep them to myself.

8:00 PM  
Blogger wegrit said...

You know, I think it's crap that Americans are trying to suppress the freedom of speech of other Americans. You're better off without her.

Anyway, I'm glad that your superiors felt the same way and that we will continue to be blessed with your outlook on the events in Iraq. Personally, I'm eternally grateful to you for putting yourself out there like you do.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Hawk, I read about the shooting on base at Carswell. Isn't that where you are? Do you know anything about it? I hope you are fine. I'm praying for the people involved.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Miss Sarah said...

Wow! Amazing! We live in a country and are entitled to free speech but yet some woman is trying to stop your blog??? Is she absolutely crazy? I haven't heard or read anything about it until now but I really don't feel that anything you've said has violated anything. Did someone FORCE her to read your blog? Last time I checked or thought about it, I'm the one that clicked on the link to your blog. Some people are just plain ol crazy in my opinion. Personally, I think you're doing a great job and you should keep it up!!!! Screw her!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home