Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Back To Work

Well my first day back on the job went as planned. Lots of work, lots of people and very little breaks and time to relax. I ate at jack in the box, worked and got briefed on what to expect at Carswell NAS. I got some other news that my buddies in Iraq are doing fine and noone has been hurt or injured. I know that they keep this up that maybe i can survive the whole cold days at home and not at war. I also heard that an american was kidnapped in Iraq. That makes me wanna kinda be there to volunteer to try and find this person. If it is a male, he will be beat and tortured and killed, and if it a female it will be worse. I pray for them and i hope that they have a speedy recovery. Well i hope that you guys can find some time for pray for all of them, not jjust the Americans. Well i gotta run... talk to ya laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home