Thursday, November 24, 2005

thanksgiving

Hey guys, sorry that i havent posted lately. CC girl and I have been spending a lot of time together. Now these times are especially hard for me, and they are hard for her. Her parents are gone, and well when i was a teen i had some troubling times. Around this time when i was about 16 or so, i had about 8 good friends die from Nov to Jan 1. The irnoic part about it was that i always had the last thing that they had touched before they died. It was a hard time for me. My girlfriend at the time when iwas 16 was shot by her step father who mistaked her for a robber. These are ok times, but not ok times....

Well me and CC went to the mall today, and she tried to get me to get a manicure and a pedicure, and i think thats a little fruity so i declined. Then the lady at the nail shop asked me if i sucked toes! EWWW I told her no and she called me a bad boyfriend..lmfao Then we drove around and held hands and tonite was the first night that we kissed. She looked at me and i looked at her and she said you looked into my eyes as i loooked into yours. I said yea, and we both said it feels funny. That was bizaree. SO we talked and laughed and i came up with the idea that she shuldnt sit at home on turkey day alone, that she should come with me and my family on turkey day. So we are leaving in the morning and she decided to spend the nite. She told me that she was sad and depressed before she met me, and now she is just happy. She told me that she wants me to hold her be there if she needs someone throughout the nite. I told her that i would do that, and im gonna hold her til she falls asleep and me and the cat are gonna crash on the couch once she crashes. Well I will try to post tomorrow... See ya and happy turkey day

2 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Just a quick question so I can put a "name" to the AFGuy...what do you go by? I think I read Hawk in an earlier entry, is that right? :)
It's probably my age (I'm old) ;) and I kind of like to have that personal 'touch' of a name. Since I'm old enough to be your Mom I didn't think it would be too bad to ask! Lol!

It sounds like you are going to Thanksgiving with your family. Enjoy...and I hope you get enough food to it! :)

9:20 AM  
Blogger ME said...

Pilot Mom... My name is Hawk.. thats what everyone calls me.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home