Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today felt good but was exhausting

Well today was a good day but a ver y exhausting one. I got up early thanks to CC waking me up because i would have over slept. I went to the airport accompanied by my friends from the FBI,Secret Service, and the DIA(Defense Intelligence Agency)...(yes there is a CIA and a DIA). We went to the airport and picked up some ministers who brought in 50k dollars in donations and turkeys from a well known processing plant(145 to be exact, and i wont give the name of the company because certain peta freaks will flood my email with damn peta videos and i dont need that crap from her) and they were to be given out to the hurricane Katrina and Rita Evacuees. So we went to eat early breakfast which i ate like a pig, and then i called a few probation officers to keep a few people from going to jail during the holidays and hopefully i can get them on the path to doing right and turning around there lives. Well before i knew it, it was after 1pm and well what do you know..it was time to eat again. I went to the Golden Coral and we ate and i stuffed myself again...then it was back to work and then the evacuees started pouring in. We gave each person that was there 120 dollars and some thanksgiving baskets. I also had some people on hand from the news and papers and they interviewed people and we were able t o secure employment for some people due to FEMA being BROKE and kicking these people out. In the defense of FEMA(which they shouldnt get any) the evacuees should have known that the day was coming and that they needed to get off there asses and make something happen for them. Well after the Cermony was over we went to picadillys and yes i stuffed my face again... i feel sick.

Then i came home and i called CC and we talked for a long time and she came over to tell me that she was happy that i came into her life and we talked about the loss of her parents. I think that this is a hard pull to swallow and she will never get over it, but i think that it is theraputic to talk about it.. well hopefully tomorrow i wont each so much!

Se eya laters

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Thanks for visiting GraceReign! I appreciated your comments. Here's a little joke related to my post and now yours--maybe we should talk about one meal at a time vs one day. LOL

Sounds like you did a good work yesterday.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Your appetite sounds like my son's appetite! One of his favorite places to go (or at least it used to be) was Golden Corral because it was 'all you can eat'. That's the only type of place to take him...ha ha! And, I guess you too! :)

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home