Thursday, November 24, 2005

Hey everyone! Happy turkey day. I hope everyone is doing well. CC and I are ready to go out. I Cant understand some things though. I have a lady that has taken over my hotel room "house" and i have makeup bags everywhere, blow dryers, combs, brushes, make up stuff and clothes galore! I am going nuts. She is in the bathroom as we speak and she just continues to run the blow dryer until the fuse blows(lol) and she has to reset the bathroom.

So on to last night. I decided that i would take a hot towel and twist it up and pop her on her but while she was in her PJs. Oh god..why did i do that.. A wrestle commenced and i must say...for her to be 5'4 135 pounds, she is stronnnnnng. If i didnt have AF SPEC OPS training, i think she would have kicked my ass or given me a good damn fight. LOL! From now on i will never ever underestimate the power of short women. :D All in all we had fun. Oh yeah i almost forgot...she tried to get me to get a manicure. I told her no because thats too fruity for me. I am too much of a man. I did watch her though. While i was in there, the chinese lady told me that i should get her toes done so that i could suck them tonite. PUKE!! I dont suck toes, and although i laughed, i declined. We both laughed and it was funny!

She did however tell me that this was gonna be her first holiday season without her parents and that hit home. We talked about it and im gonna do my best to help her out.

Well i hope you guys have a happy turkey day

2 Comments:

Blogger wegrit said...

Ugh...I cannot handle sucking toes or fingers. I dated a guy very briefly in college who did that and it always creeped me out and now I just associate the two with each other. Ick.

Hope you and the new girl have a good time with your family!!!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Whistler71 said...

Aw, I love the feeling of being smitten!!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home