Monday, November 21, 2005

Here We Go Again

I got a call from my grandma today and she told me that she wanted to leave from the west coast. I was dumbfounded. She wanted to leave her husband, her friends..her everything. She wanted out. She told me that the enviroment in L.A. was just getting out of hand, and some of my cousins and shit were living lives that werent good for her health or innocent people. I told her to tell me who they were and what they were doing, and she refused. I guess she knew that i would be on my to Cali to clean house In-Iraq style. Maybe it was good that i didnt know, maybe it wasnt. My granny takes Nitro and doesnt need that stupid stuff in her life. She has lived her life and all she needs to do is have fun stress free.

I other news, i went to have a nice time with Chukie Cheese LAdy aka CC lady and we laughed and had fun. I always tell people that i will bust them in the head with a water balloon and today i did! I hit CC lady smack in the head with a water balloon and we had a water fight. I had so much fun! I dont think we are a couple or anything but we sure enjoy each others company. While i was with her, i got a call from my cousins brother which is my cousin also who told me that her brother is gonna do 10 years in jail at 24 years old behind a damn charge that took a blow to me and my family and they requested my help. I dont know. I konw he wants to get out..shit he is a felon already and i can get him out, but i know he wont do right. It may just give him the feeling that he is invisible. I said that once i make it to mckinney that i would see what i could do. I am sure that i could get him out without any jail time, but he needs to pay for his crime. Stealing cars from dealerships and sending them to chop shops isnt the 9 to 5 kinda job he should have ya know. Hell i guess i cant save the world. I try but i cant. When i was in iraq i didnt trust anyone but the guys that i came over there with. I didnt trust the women...the kids..or the old people. I hated when i had to ride on convoy missions and i would have those beggin ass kids saying mister mister choc o late mister mister give me give me. Yea i called em beggin ass kids because within those beggin ass kids, theres some women or little kid with explosives strapped to them trying to kill me. The hell with that. People have told me that i am cold and heartless for pointing my weapons at kids. PFFFT!!! I came home the same way that i left. If i would have trusted those fuckers over there then i wouldnt have come back the same way. I rode in a helo behind a .50 or i was lowered from the helo into hostile territory and i made it so people who call me cold and heartless...go screw yourself!!! CAP's daughter told me that she wanted us to go back to iraq to keep other men and women from dying. She called us protecters. It was a good feeling. She was willing to scarifice her time with her dad and me just to keep others from dying. Damm shes gonna be president.


I would like to thank pilot mom, Me, Suz, Haley, Wegrit, mama, kristen, whistler and all the rest of you guys for sticking by me through iraq and everything. I know some people were swayed by a certain persons views and perceptions on things but throughout it all, you guys have stayed. I am open minded Hawk, and i will be forever. Thanks for sticking by me. You are the real troopers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Your poor Grandma! It probably was wise of her to not tell you the details of 'who and what'.

As for your cousin...he needs to pay for his crime. It does no good to just get a slap on the wrist. That won't change his behavior. He obviously needs a 'heart' change. :)

I'm glad you had fun with CC Lady. Anyone who doesn't mind getting her hair wet sounds pretty good. ;)

As for Iraq or any other 'situaton' that arises for military our family will always be supportive. It truly takes a certain kind of individual to put themselves on the line for their country. Not everyone can do that and not everyone should. The people in the Reserves who became somewhat 'disillusioned' when they were activated...that makes me mad. I heard several people say, "I didn't sign up to go to war." To that I say, "Yes, you DID, when you signed on the line." Thank you for your past service and continued service.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home