Saturday, November 12, 2005

Texas

Heya guys.. i made it to mckinney tx and we are going to look at apartments tomorrow. My newphews condtion is still improving but slowly:( It is about 9pm and my buddies parents have stuffed shrimp and grilled shrimp for us to eat and it smells yummy! Tonite we are supposed to go out after grub and see the town of mckinney:/ I told them there isnt a thing to see here but they insist so we will go. We also run in the morning about 5am as a part of exercise. I will post again. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

My nephew and his wife live in McKinney, TX. Small world, isn't it? :)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

I don't see you listed, AF Guy. If you wouldn't mind, would you try again? :) Thanks ever so much!

2:54 PM  
Blogger wegrit said...

5am runs??? Good God. I'm not usually in bed until 5 in the morning. I work out in what normal people who don't keep vampire hours call the early afternoon, but to me, it's morning!

Glad to hear your nephew is getting better every day!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home