Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Crazy Day Pt. 2

Well here is crazy day part two. I rode with CAP to Tx with his kids. I think we sang 99 bottles of root beer on the wall like 99 times and i cant get that crazy song out of my head. I wanna grab the .50 cal and shoot that guy for keeping that stupid song going for so long..lol Well we went to court regarding CAP and his divorce and then we set out for family day in the park. I want kids sooooooo bad. I wanna play with them in the park. CAP's kids love me. We played on the swing and we threw rocks in the park and we chased the little duckies that went quack quack quack quack..lol We ate food in the park and had a picnic. One of CAP's kids asked me if i talked to Saddam? I was like umm no baby i didnt, but i saw him once. She said he looks like the Grinch Uncle Perry. Is he mean. I said hunny he is just differnt, but he does like cheetos. Then she said Uncle Perry i dont like cheetos anymore then. :/ HAHAHAHAHa Kids are something else...

Well we drove back and i ate at jack in the box! I ordered 6 tacos... a chicken sandwhich and some potato wedges...umm umm umm umm um..

laters

5 Comments:

Blogger Mama said...

Crazy Day is a good title! I'm praying for that boy and his family. What a mess. Its hard when you want to fix everything and you can't. I know that too b/c I've dealt w/it:(

Cap has a very smart little girl! That sounds like something Kallee would say LOL! How old is she?

I'm glad you had fun in the park. It's so funny to hear you talking about ducks quacking and think about what you were writing about even a week or so ago. And the guy that made up 99 bottles really needs to think of a new song! LOLOL!

Are you at least eating something other than fast food? I know you've missed it but geez! Eat some fruits and veggies! hugs!~mama

8:47 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Hi there! Just saw your comment on All About Food & wanted to say hello. I'll be back to read more of your bloggy!

I was former AF & I miss it so very much. I'm in Texas too! Hi!

Feel free to check out my bloggy at greekchickie.blogspot.com

M~

4:38 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Ok, I did some reading on your blog... you sound like such an awesome guy. I hope all is well in your hometown. East Texas got hit pretty damn hard with Wilma. Are you back in the states for a while?

Thanks for serving... you're a very brave soul.

M~

6:28 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

You are too funny with all the fast-food catching up, or maybe this is how you always eat?? (=

Sounds like you had a good day. The weather is nice here, we're going to the park this afternoon ourselves.

6:46 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I love Jack in the Box tacos!!!

Glad you all had a good time with the kids.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home