Saturday, November 05, 2005

Today

Well today was a day to be thankful...

The kid that lost his parents was released or is soon to be released and he has a funeral to attend for his parents. My nephew is being a little solider. He is doing great...fighting infection and they are gonna stick a tube down his throat and look inside. Now why didnt they do that before? Doctors are so smart they are stupid i think..


I think that they should also make hospital couches for people who are over 5'8.
Also right now about 15 minutes ago was the first time that i have cried in a long time. I can save people in iraq, but i cant save my own family. "/

Today as i went to get a half dozen doughnuts, i saw two homeless men arguing over a piece of tin. Its cold here...and that will go well on someones house. His cardboard box. I saw two old guys box over a piece of tin. Sigh

Other than that im ok...

catch ya laters thanks for your support

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Faith was in the hospital twice last Christmas, ICU once.. she wouldn't sleep in the bed, only on my chest, hooked up to all the tubes, chords, etc.. but they wouldn't provide a bed for me - only a chair, which wouldn't fully recline - and I couldn't reach to the bathroom with all the tubes, etc.. attached to her little body. I know how frustrating medical care is. You're already stressed, exhausted.. sometimes you wonder why they seem to exhibit so little care for the families who are suffering along with patients. I don't understand.

But I understand how you feel. Just don't try to take the weight of the world on your shoulders at once. It's too much. I wish you would give in and talk to someone who could help you deal with some of the emotions you have to be coping with. It's a lot for one person.. even if you are you.

You're in our thoughts and prayers.

7:03 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

im here from SHelley's art class

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home