Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Today has been a day....A day to rejoice...A day to be thankfulA day feel happy that i saw rain againAnd a day to get the biggest ass chewing by someone who didnt have any reason to do so, and i was just the first victim that they came across i presume.Now, a little about me. I am a guy that isnt hard to understand. I just cant really deal with lies, cheaters and people who make massive amounts of excuses that arent needed. Now some may say that these words come from a hardened military guy who is strictly military all the time, and they may be the case but i am a a gentlemen. I was raised not to disrespect women. My ma and my granny always told me that women were precious. They were the things that actually kept this world together. I truly live by that day after day. This ass chewing of course was by a women, and i really think that if it wasnt for those values learned over the years that i probably would have said some things that shouldnt be said to a women. I am happy...I didnt even think them. I was just like man i wonder what Dr.Phil would say. I bet he couldnt get out of this.. :D I am here in the states and the problems of Iraq have vanished. The problems of the USA and life in its normal ways has begun to surface. Wow....shit i bet iraq would have been better for getting cursed at and insulted for something that you didnt do say or cause. I sat there like a trooper. It reminded me of the time that i was in Tech School. There was this guy by the name of Airman Sonday. He was on the verge of getting kicked out of the Air Force and he of course screwed up again, and i decided to try and be the bigger man by taking the blame for this guy and saving him from being discharged from the military. Well i got my ass chewed and spit out and chewed and spit some more and wowzers. It was bad. I guess those are the way cards are dealt in life. Mac Called me this evening and she told me that she was going home in Dec. and we talked about iraq and stuff and then i asked her if she could help me with a question. Hell its more than a question.. It is the million dollar question. How does a woman work? IS there any college on earth that offers courses in womanology? If it is i need to go. Hell if i knew what made a woman tick, i would be a very wealthy guy and i would have the answer than every man over the age of 15 years of age wants to know. Woman are very very very strange people in there own beautiful way. Well thats how that is. It is what it is. I am a good guy. That is the one thing that i can brag on. I am a good guy. I know that if all of the normal women are married or abducted by aliens or somewhere amist the crazy psycho women, if i find one im set. Hell i was just playing around on the net last night and there was a police department online and i decided to to just email the Chief Of Police not thinking that iwould hear from him and i told him about my qualifications and what i have acomplished and this guy has emailed me about 10 times. He wants me to come to him asap. Hell it feels good being wanted. One day i want kids like my buddy CAP has. Kids that hate cheetos because Saddam eats them, or ones that call me like they did today and ask me what mountain oysters were. :/ It was funny as hell, and i had to create a kid friendly way to tell them what they were but i like that. I am good with kids and they love me. I cant understand why people dont take care of there kids. I was one of those kids that didnt get taken care of by my bio dad, but i just dont get it. Being a father to me wouldnt be a burden, it would be a privledge. Its the best way to see yourself walking or running around. A chance to actually see what your parents went through with our bad asses :P I also went to the Air Force base and i saw a guys wife shopping at thr BX. Her husband was injured in Iraq and is paralyzed. I look and i think. Now thats a wife. Some people would have ducked there tail and they would have just run away, but she stuck by him. Thats love. She was telling me about the house and how it had to be reconstructed to fit to his needs. She is going back to school to be a doctor so that she can take care of him. Thats sacrifice. I also was in a meeting today at my second job, and i found out that a guy who runs a homeless shelter that based on rigorus religion on a daily basis has fathered kids within this shelter with girls 15 and 16 years old. *shakes head* No charges have been filed and this guy freely walks around and he can preach the word of god, but he doesnt live it. He tried to test the water with me today and well i stood my ground and he was not pleased. I guess that is just a part of me being me. I am straight forward, but loving. Well i that i can do is hope that tomorrow will be better. IT was better than iraq, but i hope it will be better all the way around. Also......If you ladies are willing to tell me the secret of a woman i would love to know. :DNite

3 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I liked this post because it was further insight into you and what makes YOU work. I love to hear that you want kids so much -- it's not something you hear a guy say very often and I think it's awesome. I hope you DO find a great woman who will appreciate the loving and respectful way you treat her.

As for what makes women tick? I could probably tell you some stuff, but it's not something you can learn quickly. We're just so complex. : )

7:59 PM  
Blogger wegrit said...

I *love* that you want kids so badly. I think it's awesome when guys are really into kids. I find myself in a position I've never been in...surrounded by guys who either are dying to have kids of their own or who absolutely adore the kids they have. It's such an awesome thing to see. From what I know about you, you're a great guy and you'll find a great girl and have lots of kids...it'll be good!

As for women. Hell, even I don't know how to figure them out, but I'm not your average woman. My ex (the cheating fuck) called me an alpha male on more than one occasion. Me, I'm simple. Give me my guy friends, sports and beer and I'm the happiest girl on earth.

9:16 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I think that's why there is a book written about women and men being from two planets entirely. Hopefully you can find a middle ground.. and eventually find the peace and love you are looking for.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home