Saturday, November 05, 2005

My Little Sweet Heart


Hey guys i just got call from CAP and he said that his daughter wanted to talk to me. So now im like uh oh...cheetos and saddam was the last conversation, and now what. She told me that she was hoping that i was ok, and she wanted her daddy to take her to PetsMart to see the dogs that were waiting on people to adopt them? She also told me that her daddy embarrassed her by dancing to Christina Auglera in front of her friends..CAP DONT DO THAT!!!

Also i found a pic of here when we were about to deploy a while back. She was a part of a kids and understanding deployment mission. She is a cutie.. She is on the bottom right with the brown hair..she always Cheeses when the camera is on...

Its kids like her that make this whole air force thing worth it :P

9 Comments:

Blogger Miss Sarah said...

Awww, you know, to have a little girl think that much of you is awesome!!! I bet she just makes your heart melt. You are very lucky to have her look up to you and CAP is a very lucky man to have her as a daughter!!! :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Thanks for dropping in at my place. My son is at Corpus Christi trying to get his last 7 low levels done for his coveted wings. Where in TX are you?

What do you fly? He will be flying the C-130...don't know which one yet.

The little girl is precious! What a great pic of her. Such a big pretty smile.

I'm going to check out more of your blog and get to "know" you. Hope you'll drop in again at my place. Come often and I hope, leave refreshed. :)

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute little girl! And yes please tell CAP to stop embarrassing her! LOL

10:21 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Good post. It's cute that she wanted to check up on you and fill you in on all her news. She's a cutie.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message. God bless!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey AF! Thanks for swinging by my site! Cap is adoreable by the way...

I will be back!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

After seeing CAP "dance", well, I think that adorable little girl is right on the money with not wanting him to do it in front of her friends. : )

3:12 AM  
Blogger Mama said...

CAP's girl is so cute! And she sounds like a firecracker LOL! I'm just sorry I could never get the video to load to watch :(

I'm praying for your nephew...he's on my mind alot. You take care of you. hugs!~m

7:02 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

Ok, I've now seen the video...that poor sweet little girl! Tell CAP no no no no! He shouldn't in front of his daughter's friends!

Any news on your nephew?

2:47 AM  
Blogger brotherbill said...

Great blog, I forwarded a link to my friends. Thanks for peeking at mine. As a father of two girls I can defend Cap. Dancing in front of their friends-or acting stupid-is a joy of parenting. It's a path to sanity in an otherwise chaotic world. The silly events are what we remember most clearly as we grow up. Think about it. Don't you have a story about your dad embarassing you in front of friends? I sure do, and it is the one I like to tell most often. Prayers for you and all your loved ones. Bill.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home