Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bad Times

Well with things going on all around it me, i get more bad news. My half sisters son was in a car with his friends mom and dad as they were coming back from some kids party or game or something and they were hit by a drunk driver. The mother and Father of his friend were killed and i rushed to be by there side. I am here now and will post and update later. My nephew is is serious condition and i know that he was in surgery when i arrived at 330am this morning. I will keep you posted.

3 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

OMG that is so sad. It is my biggest fear being on the road with my girl in the car. I worry about this type of thing happening everyday.

I'm sending healing thoughts for your nephew ~ I hope he pulls through this. Keep us posted when you can.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

(((Hawk))) plz know that I am praying for your nephew and the family. BIGBIGHUGS!~m

9:07 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

I'm so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are w/you and your family.

I can't even begin on drunk driving...

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home