Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hey guys,

Well i have few intresting things to post about. Well my newphew and he is doing better..a whole lot better. My sperm donor(father) and the things that he did. The crazy girl that works at the store with 6 kids that wants me to support her and her 6 kids. No chic fil a, but there is a place called Krystal Burger..Umm Umm. Also the texas death row escapee was captured in the town where i am stationed and his stupidity. And last but not least i will be moving to Ft.Worth Texas to the Naval Air Station for a few. Yaaa :( Oh and i almost forgot Brad from 3 Doors down called to see how my nephew was. Hes a good guy and we have been friends for a good bit. I will tell you how things really are in the Gulf States. He lives there and told me some pretty disturbing things.

Well here is the nephew news that im proud about. Well he is out of icu, swelling is going down rapidly. He had to have surgery on his back(spine) and his spline was removed and all other organs were checked and cleared. WHOO HOO!!

Now on to Sperm Donor adventures. Also i will say that if you are a sensitive person, PLEASE STOP READING NOW. There youve been warned :D
Well i knew that my bio dad was gonna come here and i was like great, this will be fun. Well he called me and said that he had landed. So i went to go and get him and since i did not have any other clothes besides my 4 pair of military uniforms, i put that on and went to the airport in the goverment car that i drove down here in. I stopped at the local gas station, and i was harrassed but i got a twix and some new jalepno dorritos..man they are good. Well i left and i headed to the Airport. Well when i get there i see him and heres how my time with him has been.

Me: Hi. How are you?
Sperm Donor: I am ok son, how are you?
Me: I am great.
SD: Son i need to go to the counter and make some changes on my itenerary.
Me: K.
SD: Well cmon its over here.
Me: k. Do you need some help with those bags.
SD: Wow shes a cutie huh
Me: yea shes cute
SD: Hi I need to make some changes to my itenarary
Airlines Lady: Ok Sir, and whats your name?
SD: Perry.
Airlines Lady: Are yall together?
Me: Yes Maam
AL: Wow you too look alike.
SD: This is my son
AL: Cool, Did you just get back from Iraq.
Me: Yes Maam
Sd: Yea my son is in the Army. He has been in for quite some time. I think that he will make it a career.
Me: Maam I am in the United States Air Force.
Sd: I told him that he needs to get kids.
AL: Maybe one day huh
Me: yes maam one day
AL: My son is 22 and he has been in the Army since he was 17.
Me: I am 25.
AL: *confused look*
SD: inaudible as i walk away
AL: Thanks. See you later Mr. Air Force
ME: *waves*
SD: So which way
Me: this way.
SD: So how is your mom? Is she seeing anybody.
Me: Look man. You dont have to seem as if you know alot about me or that we are big buddies. Its ok. I am not mad. Just be yourself. Also my mom is fine and what she does is her business unless she wants to tell you.
SD: So what base are you at.
Me: Barksdale Air Force Base
SD: Do you like it?
Me: No.
SD: So where does your mom live now?
Me: In the Southern US.
SD: Oh ok.
SD: wow a goverment car.
Me: yup its a means of transportation
SD: Nice.
Me: yea its ok
Me: The trunk is open
SD: Alright. So do you have a girlfriend?
Me: No.
SD: You should get one. you were raised good son.
Me: Yes i know. My grandmother and my auntie and my mother did a wonderful job.
SD: How is your granny.
Me: She is ok, my mother is in cali visiting her now
SD: So what kinda work is your mother doing now?
Me: Did you not hear anything that i was saying? Ya know what big man, do you what her number?
SD: Hell no! I dont want her to rip me a new asshole for calling her.
Me: Well then quit talking about her.
SD: So i hear that Army Life is hard.
Me: maybe it is. I dont know, I am in the Air Force
SD: Oh yeah i keep forgetting.
SD: *makes phone call to call his friends*
Me: I am going to meet Sis's husband for some food. You hungry?
SD: YEa where are you going.
Me: Bennigans or somewhere like that.
Sd: mind if my friends come along?
Me: nope
Sd: So how is my grandson?
Me: So you finally decide to ask now huh? He is doing better
SD: Good i knew he would be a trooper. Do you know that i am losing 300.00 per day being here.
Me: Good for you
SD: *tells friends where we will be*
Me: Can you call Sis's husband to tell him where we are going
SD: Sure son.
Me: *getting aggravated by the son thing*
SD: *makes call*
Sd: Ya know son, i thought about you alot over there. I know more about you kids than you think.
Me: ....
Sd: Why are you looking like that?
Me: Nothing.
Sd: cmon. quiz me
Me: no thanks
Sd: Cmon
Me: Sit back and enjoy the ride man.
Sd: Seriously son. Quiz me.
Me: *pissed now* Ok. WHen is my birthday? What college did i go to? How many times have i been to war?
SD: Son your birthday is April 27th and you went to University of Texas and you went to afganistan once and iraq once.
Me: *shakes head*
Me: Sorry man. My birthday is Aug 27 and i went to Louisiana State University and Tennesse State. I have been to iraq and afghanistan more than once.
Sd: hmm why did i think that
Me: Because you didnt know so stop faking like you do. This isnt about you and i, its about my little buddy.
SD: There is sis's husband
Me: Yep.
Me: *walks into resturant and his friends are there*
Me: greeets everyone
So as we sit down at the table the conversation comes up about me once again
SD: Guys i have a 2003 Checy Z71 that i have been dying to give to a Army Guy, if any of you guys know of one personally, then let me know. I think this person deserves it.
Me: *grabbs cell phone* Rinnnnnnnnnnnng. Hey Sgt. Walker.
Walker: Hey Hawk whats up
Me: I have my dad over here and he wants to give some Army Personel a Chevy Z71, are you intrested.
Walker: YEA!!
Me: hold on. Hands him phone
SD: ERR Umm hello.
Walker: inaudible
SD: I meant for my son, im sorry guy. *hands me back phone*
Me: see ya walker

Sighh I wont go into it anymore, but thats the kinda shit i dealt with him since he has been here.

Now on to the crazy girl at the store who has 6 kids and wants a sugar daddy to take care of her. Just because i have military written all over me, does that mean that i want to do that. Thats crazy. I think people should just be themselves and dont worry about trying to gold dig. :/

I was on the phone last nite with someone when it came across the news that the texas death row inmate was in the town where im stationed. WTH? SO the guy breaks out of jail or walks out just to go to a liquor store to get messed up? Well i am glad that they caught him, but i dont know why he thoguht that he could go into the "hood" and not have a thing to worry about. Hell he had a 10k bounty on his head...lol wat a retard. Well im glad noone was hurt..

Also, i am going to Carwell NAS in Fort Worth. *shakes head* Now what am i gonna do there! Cap isnt too worried about it, but i dont wanna be out there doing "medical training". We are supposed to offically go on leave on wed. After that its on too Fort Worth Texas. :/

And last but not least, my friend Brad from 3 doors down called me and told me that he heard about my nephew and he wanted to know if we needed anything like blood donations or anything. I told him no and i asked him about how the hurricane cleanup was coming. He said that the goverment was giving people a hard time and they still wont admit fault. He told me that if the band wasnt well off that they would be in trouble. He also said that the goverment is hiring illegal aliens to rebuild the Gulf States to save money :/ Thats crazy...

Well i gotta runn..see ya later

10 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

The sperm donor sounds SUPER. *Note extreme sarcasm*

I'm so glad that your nephew is doing better -- and that he has an uncle who cares for him like you do.

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you SD needs to get with the program!

And what is wrong with Fort Worth Texas?? =D I have come to love it here!

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and GREAT news on your nephew! YAY!

7:20 AM  
Blogger ME said...

Amber- Yea really super
Erin- Fort Worth is ok i guess...its Carswell that suxs

7:52 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Hurray for your nephew ~ that's great news.

Sorry your SD is clueless. I have an ED and she doesn't even try anymore. Just because your a parent doesn't mean you do a good job, but at least you've got a great mom and I've got a great dad. Some people don't even have that you know?

3:46 PM  
Blogger ME said...

Kiki-Well im glad that you turned out cool and non-psycho without a parent... it was fun for me and i have no regrets, i just choose to not be around him.

Suz-Tell your kid the truth..there is no reason to lie. When he gets old enough he may want to find him, if he does let him. He needs to find out for himself that his dad sux.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

That's sad about your SD. It sounds like he is trying to buy his way into your affections. And, it sounds like he was pretty nervous about seeing you...hence, all the braggadocio.

That's tremendous news about your nephew. I'm praying that he will continue to improve.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

So glad your nephew is improving! As for sd...what can I add that hasn't been said? Even my kid was in the background going "Air Force! He's in the AIR Force" hugs!~m

9:50 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

Really happy to hear about your nephew!

Haley

6:20 AM  
Blogger Whistler71 said...

Just stumbled upon ya somehow, good read! Be careful and stop by sometime!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home