Sunday, November 13, 2005

Leaving Texas

Hey guys,

I had fun in Mckinney Tx even though i thought that i wouldnt. My buddy's family has a house that isnt being used in Mckinney and we could stay there rent free, but it would be a pain to drive to Ft.Worth everyday. I also went out to eat at some resturants here and i also tried starbucks for the first time and it was nassssssty. puke!

Well we will be leaving here soon, and my nephew woke up about 30 minutes ago and they are gonna run more tests on him and see if there was any perm damage. If not, they are gonna move him to Kentucky :/. Thats far but i guess if that is best then so be it.

I also went to Chukie Cheese(they have good pizza) and passed the zoo this weekend and i really wann go.

Well i will post later

I hope everyone had a good weekend

5 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Ok, I'm sorry but how can you say that Starbucks is nasty??? Seriously. There isn't one thing (ok maybe some of the pastries) in the coffee drink/tea area that's nasty at Starbucks. Well, the pricing might also be nasty but that's it. Must. Have. Starbucks.

11:19 PM  
Blogger wegrit said...

I LOVE the zoo! Hope you get to go!

I'm with you on Starbucks, although I'm not a coffee drinker. I keep wanting to like it, but I keep not liking it. I love the smell, but hate the taste.

And you're right about how it's not always a bad thing to lose your cool. It's just that I do it so very, very rarely, that I always feel badly about it later!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Haley said...

Uh oh...Holli will have your head for saying starbucks was nasty. What exactly did you have? I work at a coffee shop and I am curious.

Chucky Cheese..never been. Would love to go one day.

Haley

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starbucks and Nasty just are NOT in the same sentence! What did you have?

I was wondering why you were in Mckinney of you are having to work out of Fort Worth. That is like on the other side of the world!

3:22 AM  
Blogger ME said...

Kristen- I just didnt like starbucks, i will try it again.
Marv-thanks for stoppping by, and starbucks is nasty puke
wegrit-im happy to think that you only lose your cool sometimes-women can be very intimidating at times:D
Haley-I had something called the house blend with a creamy topping...ewww i drank it because i dont like to waste money but it was gross
erin-starbucks sucks and the guys want to drive a hour to work everyday via carpool to save on the base housing allowance or money that we get to live off base by staying in Mckinney rent free...it is logical, but then it isnt so i dunno
suz-cc is the best

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home