Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Suprise in Cali

Hey guys, i am back in the good ole USA. I have made it. I left the base in Cali, went to the airport to get a rental car and went to my grannies. I passed Krispy Kreme...ahh and i ate there and i went to burger king, mcdonalds, some place called taco beuno and i drank cold Beer! Well back to my story... i called my granny to see how she was and she thoguht that i was still in iraq and she told me that she was coming back from the mall. Well i raced to her place(i have a key) and i let myself in..and i was like wow! I never thought that i would see this place again...i went to the kitchen and drank a capri sun and then i heard the jingle of the keys.. It was my cousins... They saw someone in the house and they were sacred. I came around the corner and they bum rushed me. I fell over.. Capri Sun hit the ground and my granny walks in and tell them to quit horseplayin around and i get up and she drops her bags and i grab her and hold her and tell her that im home! She cries and she told me that she missed me so much. Well we talked and rekindled old times and i got a chance to sneak off and i bought her a ford focus to drive...she will be able to pick it up tomorow. She doesnt know. Its the least that i could do for her, and i paid the insurance up for a year! Well i gotta go..talk to you guys later

3 Comments:

Blogger Mama said...

Now you have me bawling and laughing at the same time! What an awesome grandson you are! i could just see you sneaking in there and then getting bum rushed LOL! Didja eat Chik fil a yet? We were sure you'd do that on the way!

Welcome home! BIGHUGS!~m

7:13 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Hurray!! I'm so glad your in my home state!! Go find In & Out Burger for me.....they are the best!

You are the best though, buying your granny a car and also paying her insurance.

Have a great visit with your family, you deserve it!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a guy! Glad you made it home safely. Now go enjoy all the things we come to take for granted... endulge!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home