Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Worrying and Blogging...

Heya guys how are you..

I hope things are great with you guys and im glad that you got a kick out of the period thing.PUKE! Anyhow it is yet another day and i have been literally running on zero sleep. I am glad for sleep deprivation training because it is paying off now. I would like to thank everyone for just listening to me when i write, but i must tell you that i am highly pissed off at a email that i got. Well let me back up.... someone here(some ppl dont respond on the blog, some just email me) has asked me some unclassified questions about the things that go on in iraq and if im ok or not or what im gonna do in iraq on this day or that day. Now most of you guys should know that i tell it like it is whether its good bad or ugly. Well when this person asked me if things were ok or not in iraq, i was honest. Ya know every day isnt a funny day here in iraq. There is death, destruction, choas, fighting, stealing, raping, robbing, kidnapping, murder...hell iraq is no paradise so i feel that whenever you ask someone how are they doing or if they are ok, you should be prepared for the answer. The answer may be pretty or it may not. Well anyway when this person asked me if things were ok, i was honest and i told them that it wasnt. I have been up every 3-4 hours on the regular and its taking a toll on my body. I did not start this blog to have you guys worry about me or cry or to make your hearts melt when i write something. I am a real person, and if you met me in person, i would be the same way. Now i have to be honest and tell you that it pisses me off to no fucking end that i get a email saying that this person cannot continue to worry about me and the guys over here in iraq and i took it as if it was my fault? Ya know that not only hurts, but it pisses me of and angers me. I started this blog not knowing anyone, and i didnt do it for a fan base. If that was the case then i would have more and more people on this blog, and i dont. Hell i worry about mamma, erin,Haley,Cassey, Suz.. Shit i worry about you guys everyday. But i dont think of it as a burden to have to worry about you guys. My heart aches when things may be wrong with you or your family. Just because im over here in iraq riding on a helo and shooting everday doesnt mean that i dont have compassion! Shit when i read that erin was selling her house and she hoped that someone buy it i said a little prayer as well, or i pray that SUZ's illness doesnt get the best of her or that Haley wont drink and drive when she parties. That is not a burden to me. If i left any of you guys out then its not on purpose, im dead tired so sorry. But for someone to tell me that it really pissed me off. So i have decided not to blog for awhile and being that i have my own personal govt computer, im gonna leave it with Mac when i make it to my next FOB. I guess i should make this clear that im not saying this for you guys to worry about me. Hell i have enough ppl back home in my family going nutz because of this situation in iraq. I have a grandmother that stays glued to the TV hopeing that im not the next U.S. solider killed in iraq by a roadside bomb or shot out of the sky. everytime that i call her, she cries and cries and cries and i cant even hear what she is saying. After i get off the phone with her, my family tells me that her blood pressure goes through the roof and she is just sick for days after i talk to her. Worrying shouldnt be a burden to anyone if you care about them, not for who they are, but just to care for people as human beings. Shit i worry about all of the women over here because they are treated so bad. I dont do it for a award or a medal. I do it because thats the kidna person i am. Ive talked it over with CAP and the crew and they stand behind me when i write this. I will be online later on to view the comments and emails and then i will post again and who knows i may stay away from blogging for a day two days maybe a week or a month! I love all of you guys and when i decide to blog again i will let you know. Hell i dunno.... maybe i need some sleep and maybe i wont stop blogging at all.. i will be back on after i get some much needed rest

Love you guys

5 Comments:

Blogger Haley said...

You shouldn't feel like you have to go..because of that e-mail. If you feel that you need to.. then you should. BUt don't do it because you don't want us to worry about you. We don't worry about you because we HAVE TO. We do it because we all care about you and your well being. We all look up to you and respect you tremendously. I'm in. Okay, I said it. I am in on the worrying and the caring.. I'm in. Even if you're not blogging I will remain thinking about ALL of you over there. You represent all the men over there fighting..well all the good men I should say.

So do what you gotta do..but only for what makes you feel is going to be the best FOR YOU.

I'm in.

Haley

Ps, even if you never comment on my blog. hehe, just kidding

1:04 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hate that you are going to stop blogging over one person and their ignorant email. I hope once you get some rest you will reconsider.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I hope you'll keep blogging as well -- I may not comment on all of them, but I certainly read all of them and I think about you and worry as well. And no, it's not a burden at all.

Take care and know that not everyone is so self centered that they can only be concerned about how worrying makes THEM feel, and not about the actual person they claim to be worrying about.

6:34 PM  
Blogger cassy said...

Yep, keep on blogging. I like reading here. Really. And the only reason we're concerned is b/c we care. I don't see it as a burden. Actually, it makes watching the news more interesting.

I think because this whole thing has been going on so long that some ppl can be a bit hardened to it and don't really think about the fact that is is still happening.

We need you to remind us that it's still very real and that there are actual HUMANS in this thing. It's not a movie or just some story. It's real.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home