Friday, October 14, 2005

:D

Wow... im here in iraq and a sandstorm is and has caused trouble for fly boys in this area.
It has been pretty crazy here the last couple of days. The violence has escalated and this constitution bullshit can go to hell! Yea i know that this is supposed to make us go home faster, but ya know it doesnt seem to be happening. I also ran across some SPecial Ops guys that have flew over here from the USA, and they are gonna do a mission and go back to the states! Why couldnt i be on that misson. Damn! I want some damn Chik Fil A. I want a kids meal 6 pack with a coke:/

I miss my kids that i play with in the inner city and the people that i help in the inner city. Ya know if you guys havent had the chance to volunteer in the inner city or the poor neighborhoods, i encourage you to do so. I remember a week or so before i left, i left a lady and a family who used to prostitute there young 12 year old daughters for drugs and money. I had a email just a minute ago that stated that the mom was clean and the daughter wasnt doing that anymore and that she had been tested for all STds and came back clean! I miss that...
Well i gotta head to a briefing... see ya

7 Comments:

Blogger Mama said...

I'm so sorry you aren't coming home as fast as you want... On the compliment side , I guess you are too good at what you do?

I guess Chik FiL A wouldn't be good sent in a care pkg would it? ;) I totally would sent it...

That is amazing news about the woman and her daughters! I will keep them and of you in my prayers. hugs!~mama

ps: have u talked to mystery woman lately?

irqvnmue is verif word. go figure

7:29 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm sure after the things you have to do over there on a daily basis, the thought of doing just the opposite over here, helping people in a caring way - it probably creates such a longing. I'm sorry. I'm sorry you aren't able to make things happen faster.

And I feel guilty because I pass Chik Fil A (which Poppy refers to as Chik-a-Fil) every morning on my way to Crazyworld..

I know I say this EVERY SINGLE TIME - but "be safe.. stay safe.. we're all thinking about you and praying for your safety"

And I'm with Mama.. I'm GLAD you're good at what you do - because that's part of what keeps you safe. Even though (on the downside) it's keeping you there longer. :(

Hugs,

Holli

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound so good these days, despite all the shit you see daily! I am glad to hear of the sandstorm as it keeps you on the ground and safer longer...

8:21 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

and I'm with mama on her p.s.

mystery woman?

8:44 PM  
Blogger ME said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:20 PM  
Blogger ME said...

Suz- I think you are the only person on my blog that would fly to iraq to see me..thanks for everything youre a trooper

10:21 PM  
Blogger ME said...

erin_ thanks for commenting..
Hows the new house going

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home