Sunday, October 16, 2005

New Idea!

Heya guys...

I have a new idea.. I would like to talk to all of you guys at the same time, and i have found out a way.. I would like all of you guys to download yahoo messenger @ www.yahoo.com

After that i will be able to set up a chat room and i have a brand new mic. So we will all be able to talk and chat! So i hope that you all can show up! Once you have yahoo messenger downloaded, i will set up a private chat room and we will all join. I would like to thank all of you guys for being there for someone that you dont even know...that can be hard at times. Once you have it done, you can email me at af879@yahoo.com


I hope to have at least someone attend. It would make me very very very very happy if you guys could attend. I would like to do it about 4pm Central time. I will continue to check back.

Also i got Hollis package in the mail. Now im not a mushy kinda guy, but i almost shed a tear. I had pictures from ALi and her friends that will go up in the bird now, i have beef jerky, salsa, baby wipes, dvds...I feel really special.. So special thanks to Holli!

Oh and Mac...thanks for sending me damn subway wrappers with no sandwhich in them..that was so cruel! :D

For you guys who dont know who mac is, mac is the chic who posts my posts for me if i cant make it to a computer... Mac is in the lead as far as pranks go, but when i see her again she will pay!!!

As for pranks...let me tell you what one marine did to another... He put ex lax in his coffee..lmfao

Now if that wasnt the funniest damn thing ever... the guy stayed on the crapper for over an hour!

Well i gotta go..hope you download messenger and pic a screenname..

see ya

4 Comments:

Blogger Mama said...

I can't today(i'm getting ready to go lay down I think I have the flu...but I will another time! I'm glad u got Holli's package...she is awesome!

12:27 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

It was a package from me, OKC Nana, Papa (Santa), StoSto, AliAliAli, Faith - and you forgot to mention that even Nate sent you something.. so I am letting everyone know you got it as I talk to them. I'm really glad it made it in one piece.. and I'm even happier you're enjoying it!

See now - scheduling a specific time for chatting when you have a bunch of mommies is never a good idea.. Faith and I were down for a nap!!

Be Safe!! Stay Safe!!

:) Holli

12:49 AM  
Blogger Haley said...

Cool. Well I will set one up. But not today..I'm in a bit of a hurry. But I will for sure let you know once I have done it, okay.

To be honest...being considered one of your supporters/friends is great in itself. I feel like I am somewhat contributing..and well that makes me very happy. So thank you, for being MY friend.

Haley

3:14 AM  
Blogger Haley said...

Okay I'm all set up. I don't know when I will be home..but I am a yahoo person now I guess. I would add Suz..but I don't know her address.. I'll ask her later.

Haley

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home