Friday, October 21, 2005

CAP and the Person who helped him get me wet..among other things

Hi guys

I hope everything is ok. I guess i decided to tell you guys that im ok and i usually post more, but i just havent. Hmm where do i start. Lets see there was someone that convinced CAP that they should all yell while i was sleeping and the throw ice cold water on me. Oh payback will be sweet!
Also, i was supposed to be coming home(to the USA) but Wilma has put a hold to that, and i will no longer be coming home by the first. When i found out, it was by an officer who chose to laugh at the situation while i stood at attention. I also flew out today and saw the bodies of american soliders dead after a roadside bomb. I even heard that one guy was going home in a week, and he will never know his son who was born yesterday. Sometimes things happen. Family can either help you or hurt you. They can make this experience as pleasant as possible, or they can make it worse than it is...when that happens its really bad. A guy over here that had divorce papers sent to him decided that he was through feeling sorry and saying what if. He has been better ok and then a twist of events happend. His ex wife who sent him papers over here is now jobless because she left there home for some other guy and now it didnt work. Hes coming home to no home but hes home and now she wants him back. That just pissed him off. We are always be at war...war with ourselves over...just treating people humanely.

I also got a email from another Combat Controller in afghanistan and he was telling me that a embedded reporter.....sigh...they are just dummies... caught video of this unit burning dead afghani corpses and using psychological warfare to bring the enemy out. Now the reason for burning them was because they enemy decided to kill themselves but slowly. They infected themselves with a contagious substance that was deadly so they had to burn them after they were killed. Hey you do what you gotta do to serve. The motto for the pjs is so that others may live. Well you do what you gotta do to live. So here we have the reporter from Australia who blasted the US Forces for this and now he has made alot of other people hate America. Reporters arent worth shit. They have really opened my eyes. You have about 1% of them that are good. The rest of them are useless. They keep corruption within the world going on a daily basis. Everyone from Bill O'reilly @ Foxnews(Al Jazeera of America) to this Australian asshole who would beg a plead for the same guys that he put at risk by taping this to come and save his ass if he were kidnapped. Kinda like biting the hand that feeds you dont ya think?

3 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

I don't even want to start about Bill O'Reilly.....it's best imo for me not to get involved in talking about politics. I'm with you though, the news has become so sensationalized and reality-oriented, that anything and everything becomes news-worthy.

It usually happens when someone leaves their spouse in the heat of the moment.....many times they want to come back after it hasn't worked out. It's tough. Relationships are work even in the best of situations.

I'm sorry your leave isn't happening as planned, I hope that you'll get to go home soon.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

That was a really mean thing for that person to do! Soakin you!

I can't believe your plans got changed...that is so wrong :( Y'know I heard about that video yesterday and figured there was more to it. Idiot reporters. Anything for a story. ugh.

So sad about the men and the roadside bomb. A son born, a dad gone. You are right about always at war one way or another.

I sure wish Wilma would disappear...

1:39 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm sorry you won't be home when you thought you would be. :(

I told you - Wilma's are crazy.

I just can't get into politics - I would probably wipe out half of my blog friends in one fell swoop.

Don't worry about the news. Just worry about you. That's all we're worried about. Okay?

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home