Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Going Home Again

Hey guys,

I leave for Germany in 2+ hours...
I couldnt have made it without Holli,Erin,Suz,Amber,Haley,Cassey,K,Kelli belly,Angela and my family and friends. I wish that i would have blogged earlier...oh shit and kikimiki or whatever her name is... she helped me actually deal with the period thing... acumakikik or something like that..oh and Mamma! She was helpful...you guys were the best... I love you all!

I am going home... I will suprise my grandma..i hope she can take it...
I have been shot(via flak vest) stabbed, fought, bombed, mortared, shot with RPGS and im going home with all limbs! When i get to Germany i will have a few brews if i can, and i will get someone a computer that needs one. I love you guys... i will mesage ya in Germany...bye

Im leaving this FUCKING HELL HOLE!!!
:D

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! How long will you be home for? I bet your grandma will be sooo damn happy to see ya! Enjoy thous brewskies!

8:27 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Yeah for you!! Safe, safe, travels and I hope you drink a lot of German beer and that your Grandma remains intact once she sees you.
I like the kikimiki whatever name you gave me.....for the record and it's much easier, my real name is Kristen. (= Have a great trip!!

1:59 PM  
Blogger M said...

That's great! Have a great time at home!

3:21 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Amen. Amen amen amen.

I'm so happy. For you, for CAP - and for all the guys. You all deserve it. Thank you so much for everything you've done over there.

Come home.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

There's no place like home baby!!
Hellloooo Grandma!!
Congrats on getting to go home!

Haley

PS. No thanks needed. I was happy to be around for ya!

3:13 AM  
Blogger Mama said...

YAY YAY YAY! I commented once and it disappeared! So very glad that you are outta there! Take it easy on your g-ma. I am so thankful for all that you've done over there. I'm glad this is the 1st post I read as my internet came back on. Everything is fine here. No damage at all! BIGHUGS!~mama

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home