Thursday, October 20, 2005

Follow Up To my Post

Ok I have rested a little bit....

Let me say this... I did not and i wont back down on my post, but i must clear some people who think that this post was directed at them. For starters this post was not directed at any bloggers whom ive never laid eyes on. I must apologize to the people whom ive never met for thinking that i was tearing them a new asshole. I am a very open and honest person, and i dont name names, but this one is due. I woke up scratching and yawning but very very very much happy that my body wasnt wearing down. I happy that we arent flying for the next few hours due to mat. checks. Back to the previous post though... I didnt mean that post for anyone on here other than my half sister. My sister and I dont get along that well. She thinks that i should be a lawyer or a doctor or snobbish SOB, and thats not me. She thinks that i should have been in 4H instead of playing basketball. She thinks that i should have went to Harvard as she did instead of LSU. She doesnt think that i shouldnt drink beer or help inner city kids.. I should just write them a check every year and say that justice has been served. Well yes we butt heads 99% of the time, and my sister really doesnt care about me she just communicates with me to "appear" as if she loves me so much, but she really doesnt. I know people think that i am talking bad about my half sister, but im not. She is what she is. She is a fucking rude, snobbish, selfish and thoughtless woman who only does things for the TV cameras or for the newspapers or for some gleam and glamour. For example she left me a email and said that Hurricane Katrina was good because it would make all the poor people get off there asses and get a job. Or That Katrina was good because she gets tired of taking care of old people that she doesnt know. RUDE!!! My sister has all of the money and the fast cars and the big house with a marble staircase and a elevator in the house and a plasma tv in the bathroom and one in the closet, and thats great. But it doesnt make a person who they are. Well there was a series of events that led up to this explosion..if you will of a post that i wrote. Here they are... first of all, i dont take anything from my siste because i dont want to owe her shit and her money is no good to me. I dont ride in her car, stay in her house, eat her food, or do anything. I love her, but i dont associate with her like that. She asked me awhile back if she could send a fedex shipment to Ramstein Air Base in Germany Attn: To me for enough goodies for over 300 military personel and civilians. I told her no, and i have my reasons.
1. She is not gonna get media fame and glory for sending a shipment when we have soldiers,airmen,sailors and marines dying every single say over here.
2. When someone sends something(especially to me and my buds) i would like to at least think that it is from the heart, not because you "feel" you have to or you have some hidden agenda.
3. I hate it when she thinks that she can just whip out her check book and just solve a problem. SORRY! It doesnt work like that.

So i told her no, and she got mad and hysterical and said some pretty hateful things that inculded death in them via email and i didnt hear from her for a week or so. Now i know that i talk to some of you guys regularly, and i havent mentioned this to you. Well now you know, me and my half-sister are at odds over life and the way that it should be lived. Well she decides to email me and she wants to act as if nothing happened. I still remmeber of course, but she has selective amnesia and she has forgotten already. She proceeds to ask me how things are over here, and im short with her and i reply that things are deadly as you wanted. She never said that she was sorry for saying what she said, she continued on as if i didnt exsist. She came back to her usual self and she she sent another email and she stated that her kids asked about me and she shunned them for admiring a military robot. I was still passive at this point and she sent another email telling me that it was hard work worrying about me and it costed her money and time and it would be easier to either have me home or in a casket rather than worry about me everyday. Thats when i flipped and told her to kiss my fucking ass and i told her to go and fuck herself. I told her that she didnt even have to worry about me at all. Worrying isnt about what you can achieve from it. Worry is actually just caring about someone. Thats love. When you worry you love someone. It doesnt matter about anything else. Hell if i got shot down tomorrow and was killed, im sure that alot of you couldnt make it to the funeral, but you would be hurt. Its because you care. Everyday that i climb into a helo or a HUMMVV theres a 99% chance that i wont make it. I have made it this far and im gonna come home. I have alot too live for, and being a snob isnt part of my life. I like people and i dont care if they are gay or straight..white or black or iraqi or sunni or shiaite or kurd. I Dont care. I love people as humans. I think as a human race, we have gotten away from that. We have gotten away from just caring for people. People are people. Love is Love and Worrying means that you love people. It doesnt have to be the mushy i wanna screw yo usilly love, it could be the i love you as a friend love..
To my sister who reads this blog and critzes everyone about what they say..... God has given you everything that you want, and in the blink of an eye, everything could be taken away! I love you, but you need a reality check. I love everyone..even the guy who gets gunned down by a .50 cal.

To the people who thought that this was intended for them...
It wasnt intended for you in any shape form or fashion. Alot of you guys ask me how i do this, and i nreality i do this with your help. I blog everyday and you give me word of encouragement with each and every keystroke upon your keyboard. You girls are the true warriors. You are single mothers, over achievers, lovely kind hearted people. I thank you for that. There are some people over here who dont have anyone. I have you if i dont have anyone else. I miss you and i will pray for you everyday. Remember that if you think that yo uhave it bad, just think about someone else. I love you all and please remmeber that this wasnt meant for you..

Love ya..
bye

4 Comments:

Blogger Mama said...

(((Hawk))) I won't lie and say I don't worry about you, b/c I do. We talk about you every day and we do care what happens to you. You didn't force us to. We don't have to come and read and listen. But we do. You are real with feelings and dreams and living a hellish life right now for my kids and everyone else. And I appreciate that. I respect you and am very thankful for you! I would be so proud to have you as my brother(I have no siblings) and I would respect your decisions in living your life the way you want. You're a good man...hugs!~mama

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I come here for so many reasons. One is to encourage you and tell you over and over again to come home safely. I care about you and I pray that you are watched over and kept safe everyday. I love to read your stories of life over there, even if it is not glorious. You are fighting for us and no words from my mouth would be adequate enough to express my level of appreciation.

Two is a selfish reason.. for me to know that you are ok. I worry.. when I don't see a post from you for a while, I worry. I cannot even watch the freakin news about the war over there! I don't see my thoughts and prayers for you as a burden. Our paths have crossed and I am so happy. You are an incredible man.. you are brave and have a huge heart.

I will end this again in saying PLEASE stay safe. Rest when you can and hurry home.

As for your sister--
In the end we all get what we deserve. Karma baby!

((((((((((hugs))))))))) to you!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Basically what the other girls have said and what I said in my comment on the previous post. We care about you, we think you're brave and we admire and thank you for what you do every day.

As for your sister? I should probably keep what I think of HER to myself.

Take care!!

6:44 PM  
Blogger M said...

I don't even know how to respond. It must feel good to get all that off your chest. You have every right to feel the way you do. It must be an incredibly frustrating life you're leading over there, but I hope you know how proud of you the rest of us are. Thank you for all you do on a daily basis to keep us safe.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home