Thursday, October 13, 2005

Posting Again/Lust/Iraq

Hey guys, it is about 9am here in iraq, and i guess i should be sleeping, but im not. I am sitting here typing to you guys. Wow..my actual bath was great! It took alot of FOB hopping, but i did it. So now im here in iraq and we are getting ready to fly out again. The 19 y/o is with us again for nothing more than experience(according to the Army) . We prepare to head out and he asks me the same question again... What if i dont make it on this current mission HAwk? I reply..Well if you dont, you will get sht out of the sky, have your life flash before your eyes and burst into flames and die before the enemy gets you if you are lucky! Well there goes my sick and twisted humor again before take off. We life off with the wind blowing harder than normal with some guy by the name of Pink Flooyd.. :/ It was a weird song, but hey it worked. So we are set to fly out and patrol a insurgent hot spot along with the USMC! We make it there, CAP decides to fire his rounds off..we hit alot of insurgent buildings, the Maj flies out of nowhere with percison guidided ammo and we provide security until we can leave out. Well upon leaving out , we see thew 19 y/o who is yet devasted again. I dont think he is cut out out for special operations. Nope i dont think he will make it much longer... well thats all that i can write now



As far as Lust goes, there is a lady who has a kid(hey i love kids so all you bloggers dont hold it against me) and i think she is cool. She is back in the states and i dont think it is lust, but i sure love the way she makes me feel. I have talked to her on more than one occassion for quite a long time. I have realized by talking to her that all women arent bad after all..so mystery woman out there, thanks for everything..even though you dont know who you are. I will post again


bye

7 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Ladies with kids are WAY cool!! Most women are really great, there are just people out there (men too!) that aren't. Unfortunately you've witnessed a lot of the crap that comes out of relationships and when the chips are down, there are people that don't do the right thing.
That said, it's great that you've got a special person that brings you happiness while your there.

We have the NY Times as our home page and everyday, there's another death(s) reported. I alwasy hope that it's not you....the sad thing is that it's someone and imo, too many that have died there.

You keep safe. As you know there are a lot of us that read about you and your life there and we are all thinking of you and your safety.

4:59 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

It may not always seem that way (and I would think this is true ESPECIALLY when you're over in another country fighting a war) but there are good people, both men and women.. You learn from the bad - you hope for the good. The bad makes you appreciate the good when you find it.

So far you have learned to avoid "you know who" and (I think Sto Sto will concur on this one) razor blade girls.. :)

Another day, another post and more relief that you are safe and sound.. which brings me comfort.

And SILLY - Pink Floyd is a band, not a "guy". :) I should have put a Pink Floyd cd in your care package.

Get some rest, take care of yourself.. and as always be very careful to take care of you.

Mystery woman.. hmmmmm???

Hugs,

Holli

6:00 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Don't feel old, Suz.. I got that huge Pink Floyd box set for my birthday a couple of years ago. They are one of my absolute favorites.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

ss, not all women are bad!!!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, finally sitting down long enough to comment! Been thinking of you and so glad to know you are still safe.. keep it that way!

HMM mystery woman? with a child? Hey, you've peaked my curiosity =)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

That poor 19 y/o kid! I don't know who I feel more sorry for, you or him LOL!;)

Glad you are OK and can't wait to hear more about this mystery woman?

praying for you every day! ~m

5:54 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

The Wall.. the first album I got to buy with my own money - and the first cd I ever bought.. still one of my favorites.. play it all the time. Maybe that's why Faith loves it so much?

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home