Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Day After...

Hey guys...

WOW I got up a 5am, did some push ups and my granny was up and i ate 9 pieces of bacon, two pancakes and grits. She told me it was time for me to get a good woman who can fatten me up..lol Now i have taken a sandfree shower in clean water and im smelling like bodywash and i actually watched the local news. Hmm Strange and yet there is no graphic images of bodies, children, gunfire, rape. Hmm i like that. Also i fly out to Texas today. My apartment was flooded two months ago and my friend told me that everything was destroyed and of course i didnt have renters insurance, and the apt complex wont pay a thing im sure.

Well thats is from American Guy Back From Iraq full of Bacon and Pancakes...
Hmm what will i eat for lunch! How some chicken :D

See ya laters guys

4 Comments:

Blogger Mama said...

Sounds like a good morning. I hope things at your apt aren't as bad as you think...

Enjoy your Chik fil A!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I think you need to run, not walk, to your nearest Chick-Fil-A. I am so happy that you're home and safe. SO HAPPY!! xoxo Perry!

7:04 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Sigh.. I think the apartments should pay to replace your stuff when you're over fighting a war. But I guess I'm just glad you're home safe. Safe and sound with Chik-a-Fil. I will ttyl.

Holli

12:34 AM  
Blogger Haley said...

GOOD!! I'm glad you are away from all that shit. Now you get to deal with other stresses in life. YAH!

Haley

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home