Friday, August 26, 2005

Birthday gifts from bloggers

Hey guys, thanks for sending me the gifts that you sent me for my birthday! I was estactic! You dont know how much this means to me, and i will foward all of the goodies to the guys back in iraq when i leave in a few days. WOW! I guess you can never underestimate the power of a stranger! Well I also have some good news as well! My family member has been in surgery now for about 3 hours, and i think they outcome will be good! Well thanks for everything, and i will post later!


P.S. To the lady who wants to send me the damn human like blow up doll... NO YOU CANT HAVE MY ADDRESS hahah

3 Comments:

Blogger Haley said...

This is random..but check out this site..
wvs.topleftpixel.com
It's this amazing photographer. Make sure you check out August 26th picture. ( I don't know if you'll appreciate the beauty of it..but it's worth sharing I think.)
Haley

8:40 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm so glad surgery for the family member is going well, please post an update.

:) Holli, Faith and Nate Nate

1:05 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - that's not always the topic... but oh well.....
Glad the family member is doing well, hope everything continues to go well... feel free to stop by my blog anytime... I'll be checking back on yours.

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home