Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I know some men can be dogs, but im not one of them

Hello everyone... This post will be Iraq related, but more um personal. Ok if you read my last post, you know that I stated that my ex gf had some really interesting news to tell me! Well its not that she's pregnant, its not that she wants to marry me, its not that she is sending me some cool gifts and snacks, or anything mushy like that. She has written me a email, to let me know that not only did she cheat once, but 3 damn times, and she just couldn't live with herself so she had to tell me, and she also is pregnant by one of the guys and she feels that it is her civic duty to be with the father(who is married) and raise their baby together. Hmm well for starters I don't think that this married guy is gonna leave his wife, and for two I often hear women say that they cant ever find a good man. Well I am a good man! I don't hit, cheat, steal, lie...Did I mention cheat? I am romantic, and I do all sorts of nice things for a women that im with, and most important of all, I am NOT a male whore! Now I think that's impressive. BY no means am I conceited, but I must say that im not ugly and I have all of my teeth and if I weren't in Iraq iwould tell you that I bathe daily, but that doesn't happen, but it is not in my control. Ok back to the cheating ex gf... so I tell her that she is a sack of shit and I wish her and her new life the best, and I go on to make sure she understands that she will never ever get me back, and she understands and says thatshe is doing what is best for her and her new life so that conversation ends and im like well I'll be a three legged camel sippin on a bud light in the winter. I couldn't believe that she cheated. I mean once is wrong but three times... Hell you are getting totally out of control. So here's the best part... I get a follow up email from her(when I told her to forget I ever exist) and it says that her new married bf was pissed that she was pregnant and he hauled off and wailed her in the face! Now I am no fan of a man hitting a woman, but I also believe that god has a way of showing you what you have lost. He sometimes will slap us in the face to give us a wake up call(not literally). So im like ya know that's your problem and your life...Isn't that what you said before? Well the email continues and she is like baby im sorry I'll never do it again.. blah blah blah... And im like HA! Same ole cheaters line.. Do cheaters have some sort of alliance or union.. I mean they all say the same shit, but continue to do it. I guess that's the million dollar question! SO anyway, I I write her back and tell her that I want nothing to do with her, and she needs to live life to the fullest the best way she knows how!

So now im single in Iraq and im not really down about it because I have to keep my head up, but I will say that im now looking. So if any of you girls know of a single lady who wants a good man, then send to my blog!

I am 6'2 shaved head(because of Iraq)
brwn/hazel eyes
175 pounds
I have a college degree
Never been arrested
Never hit a lady
No kids
Im a non smoker
I cant drink in Iraq
Never had a STD
AND IM NOT A MALE WHORE

LOL well I thought I would throw that in there

But on a more serious note, if you have someone out there and your in a relationship...don't cheat. It hurts and it is pointless See ya laters

4 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Okay - I told you to tear that darned letter up.. WTF??

Don't be down - it's better to find out certain things about people in advance, than years later when you have kids involved. Or so my mother told me when I was involved with someone who cheated on me. And yes, he was a DOG.

I'm sorry. :(

12:57 AM  
Blogger k said...

Better to know the truth though. Sometimes that makes it easier to move on.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

That stinks dude. Thanks for posting on my blog. I've enjoyed reading yours. Sounds like things are pretty tough over there. I want to thank you for what you're doing though and even if that woman didn't respect you, I do, prayers go out to you.

12:23 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

You know when you don't post.. we're all going to worry.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home