Sunday, August 21, 2005

Im In Germany

Hey guys, i am writing you to let you know that i am in germany. No i did nt get injured thank god, but i have a family member who is very ill, and my commander rushed the paperwork and got me out of iraq fairly quickly and i should be home(USA) very soon. Thank you guys for thinking about my birthday, although i wont be in iraq. IF you still wanna send me stuff let me know. Also i would like to say thank you to the person who gave me their phone number so that i could call them. Sometimes it is really nice to hear someone elses voice other than family. I also hope that your son got all of the information that was needed about the military. I hope that I can help! I never realized that so many people(that i dont know) cared about lil ole me. :D It kinda makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Well You guys email me if you wanna send me something, and i will give you an address as to where i am. I also Appreciate all emails and phone calls that i can make to you guys to show my appreciation. You guys make me ok with being in this hell hole. IT is people like you that make this thing worth fighting for, and me and my buds appreciate it.

Gotta go will write in about 9 hours..

See ya


Also, if you do put any info up about yourself such as phone or email info, email it to me..there are alot of wackos out there and some may read my blog... so if u out ur info down, email me my addy is af879@yahoo.com

see ya and thanks in advance if i get any gifts... and please dont send me a blow up doll..
LOL

ok before i go i must tell you this story really quick..
Some lady offered to mail me a lifelike blow up doll to iraq with so called human-like motions..lol i thought it was funny as hell and so did my buddies to..she even offered a pic of the thing..lmao

There may be little sex going on over here, but im not that hard up..:D

See ya ina few

4 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

are you home for good??? will email your normal email.

7:57 PM  
Blogger ME said...

No im not home for good, i am home because i had a family member who is critically ill. I guess its kinda cool because i will be here for my bday. :) hows the baby

10:30 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Aw, Happy B-day my hubby's is the 22nd. I was just tearing up on the other end of this G4 just knowing you were in Iraq. God bless you man:0) I linked to you from Little Miss's blog. Even though a family member is ill, enjoy your time home. I'll be checking back frequently to see how it's going:0)

8:00 AM  
Blogger k said...

I think I would have taken the blowup doll just for the laughs! Best wishes while dealing with your ill family member. Enjoy your time back home and happy birthday.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home