Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sleep

Well guys i am writing you because i have slept more than anything(besides drinking beer) LOL. Ihave truly been blessed to come home, althoughmy family member isnt doing so well. I have been by there bedside since i left iraq. It's kinda like a double edged sword. I leave iraq to tend to a family, but im leaving a family for a family. I guess im making little sense but thats how i feel. I worry about my guys over there. I pray for them every day. I would like to say thanks to the people that have left there phone numbers for me. Ive called you, and i have made some new friends. I wish more people would do that. Its nice to talk to new people. New people are people that you can just start fresh with. No Drama, no war, no bullshit. I like that. I mean at least i can talk to you over here, and when i make it back from iraq i will have a life long friend. Wow! I didnt realize that one blog would create this many people, from all differnt walks of life that would care about a guy that they dont even know. I mean i must profess.. i am no differnt than any other sailor,airman,solider or marine out here fighting to stay alive. I respect all of em, and i respect you guys for respecting me. It's actually a humble feeling to have you guys in my corner. I mean faith and holli respond to my blog on a regualar basis. I mean what more can i ask for. Well i guess i could ask for a good gf who wont cheat lie or steal..lol well if anyone knows a good single girl with or without kids let me know.. I gotta hit the sack... i will blog again in about 8 hours...peace without guns

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Jane Kendrick said...

are you going back to Iraq?

4:24 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

That was really sweet - thanks for the little shout out to us. We are (I'm speaking on Faith's behalf here) very thankful for all that you're doing for us. We have FAITH in you.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

You thank the people that care about you..but I can't imagine what it's like "out there" for you. The least people can do for you is show you a little support. And seeing that it means so much to you..I think what you're doing is very honourable and noble. I live in Canada, but I know what's going on. So, thanks.

I don't know you but already I can tell you're a great man. So I hope you will find a girlfriend that doesn't cheat,lie or steal..and with a medium sized baggage...haha.

Lots of Love From A Stranger,

Haley.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home