Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A intresting day

Hey guys whats up! How are you guys..good i hope! I went to work today, dropped off my uniforms in the cleaners to immediately get dirty, and i got a call on my cell phone. It was CAPS daughter. She wanted to spend the nite with me and the General. I agreed and she came over about 6pm and we watched T.V. and she said she wanted to talk. So she looked at me with those pretty eyes and said Uncle Hawk, how come i cant have a momma like everyone else has? I said what do you mean baby? She said why cant my momma be like my daddy? I explained to her that everyone is differnt and her momma loves her alot. So she shrugged it off and went to play with the General. Now i have had his ass for weeks now and he listens when he wants to, but when she talks to him, he never disobeys a command. How that happens ill never understand. So she said she and the general wanted to make a pallet and lay on the floor. I was cool with that until she asked me. She took the remote and turned to scooby doo. Now i like scooby doo. So i had her laying on my chest and the general up my arse. Then she said something that was kinda differnt. She said i love you uncle hawk.. youre the best. I said what do you men sweetie. She said.. im the only girl who has a uncle who bought me a dog, and a trampoline...and will go to chukie cheese with me. We always talk abot anything and i have even seen you cry... Daddy says it takes a real mans man for a man to cry in public uncle hawk. I love you and my daddy. I love my daddy more thoguh uncle hawk but i still love you too ok. I laughed and said ok sweetie. she laid there about 30 mins and her and the general were asleep. I picked her up and put her in my bed, and with the way that her, the General and the cat(who may be preggers) took over the bed i may have to find another place to sleep. I sat here as i was restoring my desktop comp because it wanted to suck..i was like wow. I cant wait til i have kids. I mean i could do without throw up that suz has dealt with for like a month, or other peopel that i know..but i love kids to death. To have a kid of my own with my own dna running around would be heavan in a sense. I would be like super dad. Not the kinda dad who embarrasses but the cool dad. You know the one who is hip to all the music and the clothes and stuff.. SUPER DAD. Thats my dream. one day with a beer in one hand and story coming out of my mouth about the past, it will be a great day...

Also in other news, i watched the funeral of Coretta Scott King and the funeral even with it political agendas was awesome. I think she is the supermom. To raise for kids, fight for womens rights and eqaulity is just awesome. She will be greatly missed and her daughter was brilliant at her euology today. RIP Coretta Scott King!!!!!!

oh one more note.. i go to a "refresher course" thats voulntary in hand to hand combat, and ironically it will be against a woman. Now this isnt a ordianry woman, this is a woman who is advanced in alof ot techniques and martial arts. Hopefully she will take it easy on me..

nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home