Friday, January 27, 2006

crazy friday with a twist

hey guys.. i went into work around 3am and didnt get off officially until after 12midnight. I am beat. My day tomorrow is officially supposed to be my weekend. I hope that SC and i can have fun... The general is getting big! I love him...

Well here is the post for crazy friday


Before I start this post, I vow I will not make any jokes using the word “dummy.” It is the most overused pun since “Poker? I hardly know her!”.
WESTMINSTER, Colo. (AP) - A motorist was arrested Thursday for driving in a high-occupancy vehicle lane with a mannequin dressed to look like a passenger, police said.
Investigators said Greg Allen Pringle, 53, was the only human in the car. HOV lanes are open only to buses, motorcycles, vehicles carrying two or more people or hybrid vehicles.
Officer Mark Watters said Pringle was southbound on U.S. 36 between Boulder and Denver. Watters said the mannequin was dressed in a gray sweat shirt and a baseball cap.
This has got to be another first. The one and only time that a man has been arrested for using a dummy in public and he WASN’T caught having sex with it.
For his crimes, Pringle got slapped with a $115 fine, public humiliation and a weekend in beautiful Guantanamo Bay! Bon voyage, enemy combatant!

nite

3 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Funny! What people won't do! Hope you are not too tired to have fun.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Miss Sarah said...

You have no idea how many people actually do that! They're all over in DC!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Whistler71 said...

LOL where do you get this stuff? We don't have these types of lanes in New Mexico, that's crazy.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home