Monday, January 23, 2006

Real Life

Well im here and i made it another weekend, thanks be to god.

I have been blessed. I sat here and a show came on msnbc about 7 guys who went to iraq and one died and 4 were disfigured. Wow! I came back from iraq without a scratch. A whole lot of close calls, but not a scratch. Not a surgery...not a broken bone...nothing. It was something... to actually take a life. To see bullets and traser fire liteerally cut people in half and they live and ask you to shoot them because of the pain and agony and you dont because you dont want to be cruel, but in a way you are is just...well speechless. Times are tuff. I did alot in iraq. I wore alot of hats. I wasa investigator, a coroner, a Dr.Phil kinda guy..hell i was everything. I have a guy like CAP who breaks all military rules and laws about enlisted guy hanging out with officers and it means something. High Rankers are hinting about another stint in Iraq or Afghanistan. Boy i love my job, but i often wonder. I had people like Suz, Holli,haley,Erin...they helped me out while in iraq. Although Suz is the only one from that bunch who still blogs, i often wonder about thr toll and effect that it takes on you true bloggers. I watched the news today about the two mines who died. I felt compelled to do something. I only can imagine what you went through. Now i have whislter, Suz, Marv, Pilot Mom... and i dont want any disgrace or sadness in your life, but it happens. I wanna thank you for being there for me.

In other news, i have like 5 days til ivacation with SC! She is cool, but demanding. She is cute, but she wants alot. Not that i cant do it, it is just differnt. it is one of those things. She is a bit older than me, and i guess she is settled in her ways! Well i hope things go well! See ya laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home