Monday, February 06, 2006

Im BACKKKKKKk

Hey guys how are you...

First off id like to say thanks for all the emails asking if everything was ok because i wasnt on the blog and email. That was nice. Things have been hetic but great with me. I have been working 12+ hours a day, fishing and going to to court with CAP. For people that dont know, family court mixed with divorce court is freakin hectic. The judges did not want to give CAP custody at first, but the finally turned it around after overwhelming evidence against the mom. I mean shouldnt neglect and being naked on webcam be enough to let the dad have custody? The legal system here is crazy!

Also i am glad that the judge in Vermont changed the sexual rapists sentence from 60 days to 3 to 10 years. He will prolly only get 3 years for it, but at least it aint 60 days. I feel so bad for the little girl. I heard that the girl was poor and that it was one of the motivating factors that contributed to the severity of the case! That sucks

Also i have been fishing alot lately when i get a free moment..do any of you guys eat crappie, white perch or stripped bass? Ill send em to ya, because i have wayyy too many and i dont eat fish!

Oh.. the General is great too. We had to have a discussion about chewing on toilet paper and shoes! The cat helps me keep him in line :D

Ahhh as for the woman news... Now this is where i need help from all the women of the blog. Ok.. I mentioned SC before in the blog, and i just have some issues. Ok so she is older than me.. she has been married before and she has a kid. I have no problem with that, but i have noticed that a women who has been married before is and acts totally differnt than a woman who has never been married.. Why is that? Its not a bad thing, but defienatly something that i have never experienced before. Like for instance, if we want to go somewhere or do something we have to talk about it instead of being spontaneous all the time. I mean i guess i understand her point, but in the military i have been spontaneous for a long time. I guess its a part of my life. I asked a Commander abotu this and this is how it went.

Me: Maj can i talk to you for a second?
Maj: Sure hawk whats up?
Me: Well Sir, theres this lady..(then i get off cut off)
Maj: Sit down Hawk.
Me: yes Sir
Maj: whats the problem?
Me: Well sir, im having a bit of trouble.. I have been all over the world using force ranging from love to deadly force. Ive had to investigate and problem solve and do all of the things neccessary to get things right, but i cant understand the workings of a woman. I am stumped Sir.
Maj; Son that secret will never ever ever come to light. I have been married for over 18 years and i dont know yet. I am not even close.
Me: Sir did you try to find out?
Maj: I did son, but i quit 23 years ago.
Me: Did you give up sir?
Maj: I didnt give up son.. you just get confused.
Me: Confused sir? :/
Maj: Confused. About as confused as a bloodhound on the trail of a esacped prisoner who loses the scent with clues on the way.
Me: So what do you do Sir
Maj: Son you stop fighting it. Any man knows after time that the women run shit. When ever you go to a married couples house, thats her domain! Thats the real military and you are just a solider in her Army. You need to get with the program son! Women run this damn world and there isnt anything that you can say do or research.
Me: Umm..Sir..you feeling ok?
Maj: Never could be better son.
Me: Soooo basically just roll with the flow?
Maj you have no choice son. Hell my wife is mad at me and she yells at me without talking. She looks at me with those eyes, and i feel like im staring down the barrel of a .50 cal with nowhere to run. Shit ive been tip toeing around the house for days, and bringing flowers and candy. Hell after about 6 years that stopped. She just eats the candy and still yells at me without speaking.
Me: Sir how does someone yell at you without speaking?
Maj: Son as men, we will screw up with the women. All married men do. In my case i forgot to do something and she tore me a new asshole and im on the silent treatment.
me: Silent treatment Sir?
maj: yup. These are the times that i dont forget to take out the trash, i get this feeling to just wash dishes and i always say extra sweet nothings to her.
Me: So how do you get out of it Sir
Maj: Well sonyou never get out of it, you just roll with it.
Me: With all due respect Sir im confused.
Maj; Son this lady is 4 years older than you and its gonna be harder. She will always expect something more than what you have done regardless of if you done all you can do or not. The only advice that i can tell you is to make sure that you cross all t's and dot all i's. It isnt a fun thing to be in the crosshairs of a woman.
Me: Sounds like some scary stuff Sir.
Maj: listen.
Me: *listening as phone is ringing on speaker phone*
Maj: Hi hunny, how is your day going?
Maj-Wife: I am good.
Maj: Yes i was thinking of you sweetie and i just wanted to tell you that i love you.
Maj-wife: I love you too, but all this sucking up isnt gonna work. However the box of chocolates you just sent hit the spot darling.
Maj; So how about..*cut off*
maj-wife: Outback steakhouse is fine... ill meet you there at 6pm and then we will go to the water park after that.
Maj: I love you hunny. You took the words right out of my mouth.
Maj-wife: well i gotta go i love you
Maj: love you too
Maj: See son! i didnt even have to say anything and she knew what my "fixes" were.
Me: Fixes sir?
Maj: yes flowers, candy, dinner, romantic walks.
Me: Ohhhh, but how did she know? Do you often go down this road?
Maj: Oh no son, this is worse than survial school in Washington.
Me; Oh jesus that is rough.
Me: Sir can i help you in your situation
Maj: im ok son, just remember... any woman that can yell at you with out talking, or can cut you down with those eyes at times as if they were razor blades is a women who can be there with you through thick and thin.
Me: ok sir, ill try to remember that.
maj: son please rememebr that. I dont think you can takea beating like that.
Me: sir i dont think i can..
Maj: see ya later son
Me; Good day sir

So i leave outta there confused as hell! Im like who wears the freggin pants? Is it interchangeable? I mean outback flowers candy is alot..but she already knew it before he said it! WOW i think she should be working for the goverment with those kinda skills!

So here are my questions for you married, divorced,Long termers or anyone who knows...

1) Can you really yell at a guy without saying a thing?
2) How do you cut someone down with your eyes?
3) are you willing to share this secret?
4) How come guys cant give the stare of death or yell without saying a word

5) If any of you ladies do 1 of the 4, im now afraid!


See ya

3 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

*laughing* Well, it's called "the look". And every woman is born with it but it is developed over time. My husband claims my "look" can even go around corners! ;p Lol!

Seriously, marriage doesn't have to be that way. One day, one partner will give 120% and on another day the other partner will give 130%. If you are always showing her that she is more important than you, and likewise, she in turn shows that you are more important that her, you will not have any major problems. The problems arise when one spouse begins to put their feelings and what 'they deserve' over the other. That's wrong.
Hope this makes some sense. There are tons more to be shared...

10:14 PM  
Blogger ME said...

oh it has a official name...the look

Now that sounds scary

11:07 PM  
Blogger Miss Sarah said...

1) Can you really yell at a guy without saying a thing?

Of course we can! I think it's something that we're born with. It doesn't matter who it is really, it goes along w/ question 2.

2) How do you cut someone down with your eyes?

I agree, we do have a "look", only it can be used against anyone, not just men.

3) are you willing to share this secret?

There's no secret, we're just born with it. :)

4) How come guys cant give the stare of death or yell without saying a word

They can, they just choose not to. Not only that, our stare of death is much more powerful and beats your stare so your stare is null and void, but usually done behind our backs when you know we're not looking out of fear of retaliation.

5) If any of you ladies do 1 of the 4, im now afraid

We all do. It's in our nature. We can't help it. Even the nice ones... :)

Now onto SC. I find that before I had a child I was much more fly by the seat of my pants and spontaneous. I'd do anything at the drop of a hat. Now I'm a mom and I have another person to think about and it's just not that easy to do anymore. She comes before me any and everyday. There isn't a decision I make in my life without thinking about how it's going to effect her. I hope that makes sense!

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home