Thursday, February 09, 2006

In response to everyone

Thanks for all of your posts on and off the blog. Ya know you guys are awesome! I know you guys are awaiting the results of the h2h combat against the women. Well i am proud to say that she hits really hard, but i prevailed! I kicked her arse. She was a trooper though. She hit me with a swift kick to the side of the neck, a stomp to the back and 3 to the face. :/ I was able to overcome it and subdue her, restrain her and simulate a fatal move. It was classic! People at work had bets going on with other people that i would get my arse kicked... i guess some lost and some won.. The lesson learned was never underestimate the power of a women.. She gave me the look before we started which was pretty intimiadating..but hey im Hawk~ i won

Also i took CAPS kid to the imax discovery center and she had a blast. we watched 3d fighter jets which she loved, and we also watched a rainforest movie in 3d which was awesome! she had a blast. I took the general out for a walk today and hes finnaly lifting his leg! YESSSSS! Hes a man :) well ill post pics asap...

love u guys.. u make fighting for a country worth it

2 Comments:

Blogger Whistler71 said...

No, thank you for fighting for our country! I thank my boyfriend very often... Hope all is well!

2:09 AM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Glad to hear you won! Aren't you glad you were prepared for "the look?" :p

Congrats to the General!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home