Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fishing

Heya guys...

I went fishing yesterday and it was great. I was there at Cross Lake in a boat with my buddy DH and ahh we were men... RAWR! It was windy, but it died up and down and we drifted to the open part of the lake hoping to catch that "big one", but he only caught one catfish that we let go because Holli insisted that we dont kill the fish. I think that she would have drifted into IKYAH Mode..or im gonna kick your ass Holli mode... if we didnt. IT was kinda funny how she was trying to speak for the fish :/ He was about 4 pounds and we were happy, but he got to live another day thanks to Holli. We also saw some cranes and cool birds like that. We also saw a gator, and there were two beavers who were ummm...well lets just say they wanted a baby. :P
Oh i also ate at chic fil a again and umm umm umm umm umm :> I also had a meeting that was not too good. We may have to go help with the latest hurricane if it gets really bad. I have yet to have any R&R, and for some odd reason i wont take the advice of some of you guys and rest. I am so happy to be home that i just have myself involved in all sorts of activities. I promised Holli, Suz and Mamma that i would get some sleep so please i know that all of you other bloggers can keep a secret, because i havent slept a full 12 hours yet so SHHHHHH. Well i gotta get some sleep. It is 306am and im supposed to be back out on the lake for 6am...

Laters

6 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

The beavers were playing leap frog and not taking turns?

Fish killer. >:( And returning to the scene of the crime???

You should be sleeping, not harrassing innocent fish.

And I'm glad you're enjoying your Chikafil.

Go to sleep. Sheesh.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Mama said...

Good for Holli talking you out of keeping the fish! I would've said the same thing...And guess what? GET SOME SLEEP! But I am glad you are out fishing etc. Stay hydrated.

I think I speak for us all when I say thank God you finally ate Chik Fil A ;)

8:49 PM  
Blogger wegrit said...

I'm so glad that you're home safe and sound. I know it's been a while since you heard from me, but obligations took me away from my computer.

Anyway, I hope the rest of your fishing expedition is a lot of fun. It must be such a nice change being able to sit out on the lake without a care from being shot at daily in Iraq.

WELCOME HOME!

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY you saved the fish. My hubs fishes a lot and he ALWAYS puts them back =)

Have fun and GET SOME SLEEP!

1:32 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

It sounds like your having a great time even if your not getting your beauty sleep. But your young and I'm sure the lack of sleep looks better on you than it would on me.

I don't like seeing animals making babies....I'm still trying to recover from seeing 2 box turtles going at it when I was 8 years old. There's nothing more disgusting than THAT!!

2:11 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I don't have your email and I didn't do instant messenger so I'll put my email here:
acupuncturetherapynj@yahoo.com

Kristen

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home