Friday, November 18, 2005

The Power Of Chukie Cheese

Well i was at chukie cheese's the other day grabbing pizza because i think that they have the best pizza in town, and this cute lady starts talking to me and before you know it we are sitting down at CC's eating our pizza's together. She told me about her life and i told her about my life and the military and we had alot of fun. So we exchanged numbers and as soon as she got off, she called me and we talked for hours. She is a really cool person, and she has been through alot in her life but she calls it gods will. Her mom died back in september and her dad died on the way to her moms funeral in a car wreck. I was shocked, but she was uplifting. God can give you strength in any situation.

Also i went to the lake last night andi caught 4 fish! Woo-hoo Well i gotta hop in the shower see ya later..

3 Comments:

Blogger Whistler71 said...

So may I ask if you were bass fishing?

2:56 AM  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Well, I guess that's hard to beat...good(?) pizza and meeting a new friend. Way to go! ;)

3:49 AM  
Blogger wegrit said...

She sounds like a cool girl! I hope things work out for you!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home